I can't get drunk!!

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
So I'm gonna be completely honest, I used to be a lightweight when it comes to drinking. I once blacked out and almost got alcohol poisoning (.29 BAC) from drinking 1/3 of a 750ml bottle of vodka, lol. Anyway, ya, I used to be a complete p***y. Anyway, about a year ago I started bodybuilding, hard!! And while I no longer really drink for bodybuilding purposes, the rare instances that I do, I can't get drunk!!. New year's last year, 8 drinks that night, barely a buzz. Grad night (april, long story) 8 Drinks, tipsy, not drunk. Today (21st birthday), Long Island Ice Tea (4 shots), manhattan (3 shots), and a beer. Barely felt even the tiniest buzz. A warm feeling and relaxation at best. Could easily drive no problem. What is wrong with me now? Does working out really have that much of an impact on me? Being a heavyweight sucks, I need so much to even get me buzzed. Not to mention all the extra calories and money I now have to spend. Is this normal with working out? Talk to me guys

gmanall

Awards
Hmmmm....Your a weird freak JK. I'll assume you've been bulking, The heavier you get the more it takes to get drunk, also if you've been eating a lot before hand it will damper the effects. But go ahead and tell me you were cutting to blow my ideas up.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
I have actually lost a ****load of weight lol, I used to be a fatass. I'm just bulked up with muscle now, instead of fat, and <15% bodyfat instead of> 60% Bodyfat

gmanall

Awards
Then I don't know why the sudden change.... But If you want to get drunk faster take a little Phennibut and that lowers tolerance. Most people can get drunk on 1-3 beers with that so be careful. I hope someone else could comment if they know any adverse health thing but as long as you don't go over bored you should be fine.

Also HAPPY 21st!

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Thanks haha! Well, that works for me, maybe I'll try it! Anyway, off to the gym before I go out again tonight!!

Wilcox

Awards
Drink a bottle of rum. You'll get drunk. In-taking more alcohol will cause you to get drunk no matter what. If your stopping at 9 drinks, go harder. :D

If you are heavier, I am assuming that your intake is going to need to be upped. I also heard somewhere, (not sure if this is true) that if you have a higher amount of muscle mass it will be harder to get drunk than if you have a high amount of bodyfat as opposed to muscle.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Grain alcohol.

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
I don't believe you. Or you don't recognize what being drunk feels like.

And happy belated.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Matter a fact, i think u were drunk when u posted this bro

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Maybe don't drive after taking that many drinks, whether you "feel" drunk or not it is irresponsible to put other people's lives in danger because you feel fine. Sometimes you may feel fine, but your perception and reaction time may be impaired. Anyway it comes down to it drinking and driving is not smart.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
happens to me too man. i down a handle easy when i pregame for nights out(vodka, jager, whiskey, whatever) but only way ill get drunk is if i have a cigarette or cigarettes while drinkin but i moved to scotch now, does the job but kant sip, only chug

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
so the night after my birthday i finally managed to get drunk. It managed to take 4-5 shots of whiskey, a long island iced tea, and a greatful dead. All within. The whiskey was consumed in an hour and the other two mixed drinks were consumed in 30 minutes. I remember everything and only tripped once. And this was on a mostly empty stomach

Xtweak05

Xtweak05

Awards
I remember when I used to brag about "getting f**ckin wasted bro!"

If you really want to get drunk stick the beer bong in your ass. You'll absorb it much faster.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jbatts77 Training Forum 3
Anabolics 42
Manuil Anabolics 37
Anabolics 18
Lifeguard Weight Loss 37