Beards

1. Beards

With fall approaching (it's still 99 where I'm at) how many of you guys grow beards?

I'm a mid-western man at heart so even the near triple digit heat won't hold me back, I've been growing mine for the past 5 weeks.

Mine grows a little gnarly but eff it, it'll come in handy when I'm back in Cleveland the end of October.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

2. I grow a modest one every now and then. Then I get sick of it, because it starts to get in the way of eating with a clean chin. Then I grow it back again, because I think it makes me look a bit older and I'm too lazy to shave my chin every day :P

3. I was at that point last week, it was extremely annoying.

I think I may go for the long haul, not shave or trim til next summer.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I was at that point last week, it was extremely annoying.

I think I may go for the long haul, not shave or trim til next summer.
    Log it, LOL.
    Check your form: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/exercise-science/190675-proper-techniques.html
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/235436-tossing-weight-torobestia.html

5. My little girl didnt like my beard so i shaved it off..lol. but left a tutle tasche. luv O.C.C. But getting alot of strange looks.

6. I only grow a beard if I'm doing a lot of field work to keep the mosquitoes off my face. Otherwise I try to keep it clean shaven.

7. I grow mine for a week on avg. My week looks like most guys month. I have an ussue growing it longer for several reasons 1) it is extremely coarse and thick most clippers pull rather than cut when its long. 2) i am an ethnic mut scottish/austrian and sicilian so its like a clusterf@@& of colors reds, brown and some black. 3) im bald so a gigantic beard looks a tad out of place. But like i stated before a week and its a respectable beard any more than 2 and its a nightmare

8. Quote Originally Posted by klint
    My little girl didnt like my beard so i shaved it off..lol. but left a tutle tasche. luv O.C.C. But getting alot of strange looks.
    Funny how little kids react to facial hair, especially if you're gone for a little while and you leave with none and come back with a thicker beard.

Quote Originally Posted by ponysteak
    I only grow a beard if I'm doing a lot of field work to keep the mosquitoes off my face. Otherwise I try to keep it clean shaven.
    I had been clean shaven for the past 3 years bc of playing & coaching college ball in the South, ain't no joke round der! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by lamonster14
    I grow mine for a week on avg. My week looks like most guys month. I have an ussue growing it longer for several reasons 1) it is extremely coarse and thick most clippers pull rather than cut when its long. 2) i am an ethnic mut scottish/austrian and sicilian so its like a clusterf@@& of colors reds, brown and some black. 3) im bald so a gigantic beard looks a tad out of place. But like i stated before a week and its a respectable beard any more than 2 and its a nightmare
    That's almost like the trifecta beard growing growing heritage stack, a little flavor from each! Lol

Similar Forum Threads

1. hairloss & beard-hairloss
    By UnrealMachine in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-27-2009, 03:02 PM
  2. Something ive noticed about facial acne and beards
    By orangutan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-29-2008, 12:55 PM
  3. Stimulating beard growth?
    By eagle24 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-05-2008, 01:30 PM
  4. Swimmer Amanda Beard Playboy Pics !!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-03-2007, 09:56 PM