Beards - AnabolicMinds.com

Beards

1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Beards

With fall approaching (it's still 99 where I'm at) how many of you guys grow beards?

I'm a mid-western man at heart so even the near triple digit heat won't hold me back, I've been growing mine for the past 5 weeks.

Mine grows a little gnarly but eff it, it'll come in handy when I'm back in Cleveland the end of October.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  143 lbs.

I grow a modest one every now and then. Then I get sick of it, because it starts to get in the way of eating with a clean chin. Then I grow it back again, because I think it makes me look a bit older and I'm too lazy to shave my chin every day :P
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I was at that point last week, it was extremely annoying.

I think I may go for the long haul, not shave or trim til next summer.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I was at that point last week, it was extremely annoying.

I think I may go for the long haul, not shave or trim til next summer.
    Log it, LOL.
    Check your form: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/exercise-science/190675-proper-techniques.html
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/235436-tossing-weight-torobestia.html
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

My little girl didnt like my beard so i shaved it off..lol. but left a tutle tasche. luv O.C.C. But getting alot of strange looks.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

I only grow a beard if I'm doing a lot of field work to keep the mosquitoes off my face. Otherwise I try to keep it clean shaven.
  7. New Member

I grow mine for a week on avg. My week looks like most guys month. I have an ussue growing it longer for several reasons 1) it is extremely coarse and thick most clippers pull rather than cut when its long. 2) i am an ethnic mut scottish/austrian and sicilian so its like a clusterf@@& of colors reds, brown and some black. 3) im bald so a gigantic beard looks a tad out of place. But like i stated before a week and its a respectable beard any more than 2 and its a nightmare
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by klint
    My little girl didnt like my beard so i shaved it off..lol. but left a tutle tasche. luv O.C.C. But getting alot of strange looks.
    Funny how little kids react to facial hair, especially if you're gone for a little while and you leave with none and come back with a thicker beard.

Quote Originally Posted by ponysteak
    I only grow a beard if I'm doing a lot of field work to keep the mosquitoes off my face. Otherwise I try to keep it clean shaven.
    I had been clean shaven for the past 3 years bc of playing & coaching college ball in the South, ain't no joke round der! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by lamonster14
    I grow mine for a week on avg. My week looks like most guys month. I have an ussue growing it longer for several reasons 1) it is extremely coarse and thick most clippers pull rather than cut when its long. 2) i am an ethnic mut scottish/austrian and sicilian so its like a clusterf@@& of colors reds, brown and some black. 3) im bald so a gigantic beard looks a tad out of place. But like i stated before a week and its a respectable beard any more than 2 and its a nightmare
    That's almost like the trifecta beard growing growing heritage stack, a little flavor from each! Lol

Similar Forum Threads

1. hairloss & beard-hairloss
    By UnrealMachine in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-27-2009, 02:02 PM
  2. Something ive noticed about facial acne and beards
    By orangutan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-29-2008, 11:55 AM
  3. Stimulating beard growth?
    By eagle24 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-05-2008, 12:30 PM
  4. Swimmer Amanda Beard Playboy Pics !!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-03-2007, 08:56 PM