Other boards

R

Rock Lee

Awards
Wow, is it just me or are the steroid sections of just about every other board out there just plain retarded?

People don't ask a single question about history, age, stats, diet, or anything before giving advice on steroid use.

And then there are people who have been working out "hard" for a year and think of themselves as being ready to start their first cycle. Then they post their pictures and they're either skin and bones or at around 40% body fat, and noone seems to find anything wrong.

As a random example, here's the last thread I looked at before coming here and deleting the site from my bookmarks:

This guy starts by saying he's been working out for two years with a **** diet, then posts his picture...

...and he gets people telling him what a great base he's built and he should start with a test/Deca/Dbol cycle.

Wow, how about he "start" with a better diet?

I mean, I don't mean to put down the guy or anything. There's plenty of other people in much worse conditions already doing cycles. I'm just willing to bet he could still make a lot of progress naturally.

Haha okay, rant over. I don't know why but this kind of thing bothers me for some reason.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Hey! I didn't say you could post my incredibly ripped photo here!

What other boards? :cool:

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I believe starting with a good diet should definately be a prerequisite to juicin'. Hell, diet is the hardest thing about bodybuilding. But, this definately is the best damn anabolics board on the net (avant is great, too, but mostly for reasons outside of just simply anabolics) :D

I just think it's a waste of virgin receptors if you don't have a damn good diet down...

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I started liftin at 19 and by 20 I already had two cycles under my belt, but since then I have gone back to bein natty ( been clean 17 months) and will most likely go that route, and build up a good natty base again and maybe go at this again when Im 25 or 26. It pains me to see all these young guys doing the kinds of drugs and the dosages they are talkin about, and most of these guys just end up lookin like pudgy football players anyway.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
If I were smart I'd buy stock in HRT companies.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
That guy looks like he's just finishing puberty and wants Test/Deca/D-Bol LOL!