Rakey is Back!!!!!

txwakeskater

Awards
Sup fellas? Damn i just saw LG's post and i think i need to follow his advice. I remember the BDCnutrition board. Is everybody still here? pete, scotty, chemo still the owner?, Darcsa,whale,weave,YJ(hahahaha) damn i cant think of names right now. I just finished up my first workout after a year off and im shaking like a lil girl. Here's a shitty pic of me. not much changed.

txwakeskater

Awards
see i dont even know how to post a damn pic now... :hammer:

Sup fellas? Damn i just saw LG's post and i think i need to follow his advice. I remember the BDCnutrition board. Is everybody still here? pete, scotty, chemo still the owner?, Darcsa,whale,weave,YJ(hahahaha) damn i cant think of names right now. I just finished up my first workout after a year off and im shaking like a lil girl. Here's a shitty pic of me. not much changed.

txwakeskater

Awards
I also need my dinosaur thingy back in my sig so it can scare tha sh!t outa Biggs again.

zeromagnus

Board Supporter
Awards
most people are still around (I am, if you remember me, heh)...
I think Chemo and Bobo are joint admins...but I think Bobo bought the board from Chemo, I could be wrong though...
the big changes are basically the addition of sledge and custom, both of which have done a lot to further prohormones and other grey products
eh, I think that's about the gist of things

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Rakey you skinny bitch!!

A year off....so you're at about 130 now huh? cool. :hammer: :rofl:

welcome back man, have a look around and stay awhile :) :welcome:

txwakeskater

Awards
Thanks everybody..... Weave im at 160lbs! :D Mauibuilt: Yep im heading back there for 2 weeks at the end of June for my buddys 21st bday. We should hook up and go get crunk(my 2 weeks off). We are supposed to be hooking up with the LocalMotion boys when we get there.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
well I'll be damned...the damn rake is back...a year off aye? I am @ 183 right now... GOTCHA BITCH!!!

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
I also need my dinosaur thingy back in my sig so it can scare tha sh!t outa Biggs again.
damn, I remember that thing... it haunts my dreams. :blink:

sup bitch?! good to see another old bud, hope you'll be sticking around! :thumbsup:

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
definitely hook up...just stick around the boards this time...hehehe.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Welcome back skinny ;)

ManBeast

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey, BroomStick.. I weigh 210 now.. :D

Good to see you around again, stick around! :thumbsup:

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
lol - i hated that dinosaur. i dont think i was posting much back then tho.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
well I'll be damned...the damn rake is back...a year off aye? I am @ 183 right now... GOTCHA BITCH!!!

DAMN

CONGRATS Lifeguard. The last time I was around I think you were around 160 lbs or so. NICE going :drunk:

Bone

Awards
Welcome back rakey! Good to hear from you again........... Like I should talk LOL

Peace

Bone

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yah, no kidding! Good to see some of the old crew coming back.

ManBeast

txwakeskater

Awards
yep.... " bring it back to da bottom of tha map" :drunk:

txwakeskater

Awards
Just wanted to say hello to everybody. Im back and still right at 160lbs. Looking to throw on some weight....im putting down the beer and pickin up the joint! :clap2:

This place always amazes me to see how much it has grown.

yep.... " bring it back to da bottom of tha map" :drunk:

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Damn! :D :woohoo: