my retarded roommate

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
so my retarded roommate made one of the dumbest statements that i have ever heard today. he said that "i've only been using my nitrotech for 2 weeks and have already went up in my weights." i damn near wanted to punch him. i can't believe that he bought that overpriced **** from gnc. what the hell does he really think that he wouldn't have went up in weight without using asstech's ****. people are so easy to convince; you just put a fancy label on a bucket and advertise everywhere and you're set.

his stubborn ass would never listen to me. besides, i knew my words would not fall on deaf ears here!!!! mutiny!!

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
so my retarded roommate made one of the dumbest statements that i have ever heard today. he said that "i've only been using my nitrotech for 2 weeks and have already went up in my weights." i damn near wanted to punch him. i can't believe that he bought that overpriced **** from gnc. what the hell does he really think that he wouldn't have went up in weight without using asstech's ****. people are so easy to convince; you just put a fancy label on a bucket and advertise everywhere and you're set.

his stubborn ass would never listen to me. besides, i knew my words would not fall on deaf ears here!!!! mutiny!!
I think people always want to believe that external factors are influencing their growth. I definitly thought that the nitrotech/cell tech "stack" was the **** a couple of years ago! I didn't realize all it was is protein, sugar, and creatine, and that me attacking the weights after not touching them in two years is what made me grow muscle and lose fat. I thought the guys in lab coats from the ads put some fancy mojo in the ****.

Another possibility is that he got the batch that made the NFL player piss hot with all the 19 Nor in it......

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I just had a similar conversation w/ a new employee at my gym. He told me he bought Cell Tech and Nitro Tech like 4 months when he started working out and has been taking it ever since. I told him I could point him in the direction of cheapers supps and he got kinda defensive like I was calling him dumb or something and said "I've put on like 15lbs already" (of course, that's common for newbie gains, but I left that out). To make a long story short, I guess he wants to waste his money....

people are wierd...

Oh, there's another guy at my gym who buys Mag10 like it's candy and I tell him to save money and just buy the powder or a premade transdermal matrix w/ 1-Test and 4AD. He swears it wont work...but then again, housebrand products don't usually show up in FLEX....*sigh*

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Oh well, they have to start somewhere. At least they are getting an intro to some protein and creatine use..it'll be the fact that they'll never get shredded that'll have them searching for new methods.

I remember when I was 17, eating 2 meals a day with very little protein and I introduced Gatorade into my workouts. It felt like rocket fuel! lol

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
well, the problem with my dumbass roomate is that he is an ectomorph so he won't have a problem with getting shredded. oh, and that brings me to another dumbass coment that i have heard him say. he said that since he had such a low bodyfat it didn't matter what he ate and that he was eating healthy. so let's see the guy thinks that rice can replace all vegetables; he routinely eats peanut butter and jelly sandwiches; hates wheat bread; he does not eat enough protein, and wants to school me about nutrition. deuschbag!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Lol, let him spout..results speak louder than words.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
if he's new to training, hes likily getting newbie gains - not to be confused with Nitrotech gains. Nitrotech is: a way overpriced good Protein powder.
It works, but its not worth $69.95 or whatever GNC is selling it for.

LittleChina

Awards

Well if he is around your age and below 21, then there aren't that many options (when it comes to any AAS/PH) and in reality supplements aren't needed at this time in his newbie training. Though he could really use those newbie gains for all they are worth by creating a great diet...oh well until he actually forces you to eat what he eats or train like he does I say don't even worry about it, besides in the end who cares about anyone else, it's all about you, and the hobby if bodybuilding is a male version of a female beauty pageant....completely self-involved and selfish, as very few people actually take advice, so why give it? :rofl:

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
ya i know what u mean littlechina, but i can't help but to tell the dude to quit wasting his money. oh well, if he doesn't want to the advise he gets i can't make him--or can I?:twisted: lol

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
just cap some vitamin-c powder and sell it to him as 'var. when he complains hes not "hyyuuuge" tell him it uses vpx's patented "polylipid delivery system" and it takes about a month to kick in. might wanna do this towards the end of the semester if you catch my drift...

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
just cap some vitamin-c powder and sell it to him as 'var. when he complains hes not "hyyuuuge" tell him it uses vpx's patented "polylipid delivery system" and it takes about a month to kick in. might wanna do this towards the end of the semester if you catch my drift...
:rofl: ya, i like that idea- just may try it

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
well, the problem with my dumbass roomate is that he is an ectomorph so he won't have a problem with getting shredded. oh, and that brings me to another dumbass coment that i have heard him say. he said that since he had such a low bodyfat it didn't matter what he ate and that he was eating healthy. so let's see the guy thinks that rice can replace all vegetables; he routinely eats peanut butter and jelly sandwiches; hates wheat bread; he does not eat enough protein, and wants to school me about nutrition. deuschbag!
I thought maybe he was like some of the kids at the hs where i teach...the football coaches have them sold on celltech stuff...i keep tellin 'em there are better less expensive alternatives...like whole food..lol slowly but surely gettin thru...the guys sounds like he really is clueless..lol :think: