Just curious about the law

skumster225

Board Supporter
Awards
I was wondering tonight since the prohormone ban is in about 66 days what would happen if someone was to be caught with a lot of prohormones and charges were then pressed?Is there a strong enough cause from a defense stand point to maybe win?

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
There is really no charges being pressed just charged with poss.... Your not getting assaulted then you press charges on someone. You cant defend it its illegal and you possess it so you have broken the law. And if you have alot over certain amount they can charge you with intent to sell.

skumster225

Board Supporter
Awards
There is really no charges being pressed just charged with poss.... Your not getting assaulted then you press charges on someone. You cant defend it its illegal and you possess it so you have broken the law. And if you have alot over certain amount they can charge you with intent to sell.
When I was wrighting that I was referring to charges being pressed by authorities on the one with the prohormones..

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
It'll be the same as you being caught with AAS. However, you don't see too many Busts on COPS dealing with anabolics :)

As long as you're not selling em after the ban i would say you're relativly safe but I wouldn't be popping them in public.

Twin Peak

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you were caught, you would be charged with possession of illicit schedule III drugs. If you had a large quantity, there is a good chance that you would be charged with intent to unlawfully distribute them.