Gained a few lbs in my waist fo ya

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
How would you guys go about telling your girl that you think she needs to drop a few lbs?  I know this is a touchy matter, so lets see what you can come up with. hahaha

WYD

Draven

Awards
  • Established
If I had an answer I think I would be a rich man. I'm in the same boat and what attempts I've made have resulted in tear fests so......

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I am with Draven... I haven't figured it out yet.. dropped hints till I am blue in the face. But nothing has worked..

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
involve her in your workouts....so it looks innocent enought, where you are spending time with her, working out, all while she shedding some pounds, ALso, the same approach could be used for the diet. Cook together, order something together when you're out to dinner,etc. Saying something (whatever way you put it) ...you gonna get douched. Sage

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
...bout all you can do is have massive amounts of sex, or gradually keep only the absolute healthiest foods in the house... other than that, keep yo mouth shut b/c she'll be more than willing to shut it for you!

labrad

Awards
  • Established
Sage had the best idea. However, Biggin's idea(of f*cking the pounds off her) did have merit as well. Don't even think of saying anything to her, b/c you will die a slow miserable death.

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
funny thing... I was talking to my buddy yesterday about how you can't tell a girl they put on a few lbs, but it is ok for them to tell a guy.. Not that my girl is beefy or anything, she just doesn't eat well and I'd like to see her start taking a little better care of her body.. but either way, last night she had a thing with grabbing my pectoral fat... I said, what if I grab your fat? She said, you can't because girls are sensitive and guys aren't (of course, jokingly) funny either way!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Take a pair of her jeans, wash them in hot water, then dry them with high heat. When she tries to put them on, she'll get the point :D

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
True Bobo... but she might notice that the end of her jeans are up to here knees :D

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tell her she got taller too....

DAMN!!! Your taller AND fatter! :D