AnabolicMinds Pick'em 2012 League

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Joined.

Name: Big Test Icicles v.2

I've joined all my same leagues again this year, but being deployed it may be hard to keep up. We will see how my emotions can take it..lol

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Joined.

Name: Big Test Icicles v.2

I've joined all my same leagues again this year, but being deployed it may be hard to keep up. We will see how my emotions can take it..lol
Good to have you play along yet... didn't you win this last year?

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Where are you deployed these days? hope you have a chance to see some games.. go chargers!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm did I? ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
Why do I feel like I actually got 2nd? Sure I can look it up somewhere in yahoo in my profile or something.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where are you deployed these days? hope you have a chance to see some games.. go chargers!
Back to Afghanistan.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Why do I feel like I actually got 2nd? Sure I can look it up somewhere in yahoo in my profile or something.

You might be right about 2nd place, I think you missed one week at the end.. I might have won last week... as a gift bc you were leading all season.

Stay have out there.

Cheers,

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
dont forget to get your picks in, season opener is tomorrow!

purelife2

purelife2

Awards
well i didnt understand the confidence points when i picked last week so i only got 62 points but im moving up the ladder next week

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How do the confidence points work?
You get points designations from 1-16. The more confident you are in your pick for a certain game, the more points you assign. For instance, you pick San Diego to beat Oakland and you are 100% percent sure. You assign 16 points. If you're not so certain, less points.

Whatever points you assign to a particular game, those points are no longer available for that week. For example, if you assign 16 points to San Diego, you can't assign 16 to another game. The highest available value will be 15 to assign. Once a value is assigned (1, 2, 7, 14, etc...) Those values can't be used again until the following week.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
quick reminder to get your picks in, first week was close!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
reminder to get your picks in.. last week was a debacle... I scored only 37 points damnit

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My internet access is hit and miss, I haven't watched a single game in weeks. This is killing me. Before I punched out on this deployment I went in and made all my picks for several weeks ahead. Just blind..lol.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
reminder to get your picks in... 4 points is all the separate the top 5... pretty close league

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't worry about getting those picks in fellas. I don't mind staying in 1st place for awhile! :-D

purelife2

purelife2

Awards
well i hope everyone else picked as bad as me this week...i got my a$$ handed to me this week

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've given up on this pick'em league. Sorry guys. With my operational tempo out here I have been able to keep up with my picks. I tried making my picks out for several weeks, but the problem with that is it's hard to pick right that way. I've only been able to watch like 3 games this season so it's hard to follow and make good picks. I've actually dropped all my pickem leagues and am only in 1 fantasy league now. Surprisingly I am in 2nd in that. Next season I'll show you all what a real winner looks like ;)

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I've just setup a new league for this season... like in previous years to make it an even playing field we're dropping the lowest 2 scores!

2013AnabolicMinds Pick'em

League URL: Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Pro Football Pickem - Join a Group

Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Pro Football Pickem - Join a Group

Group ID# 54729

Password: anabolicminds

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm prolly taking the year off of fantasy leagues and betting. Just too much else going on to try and devote the time that I normally do to it. Plus, I have no tv anymore so I'll only likely watch a fraction of the games played if I am lucky. So I will be behind in my judgment anyhow.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm prolly taking the year off of fantasy leagues and betting. Just too much else going on to try and devote the time that I normally do to it. Plus, I have no tv anymore so I'll only likely watch a fraction of the games played if I am lucky. So I will be behind in my judgment anyhow.
taking a year off beating sounds good but you should still play the league.. at least its free ;)

Cheers,

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
alright guys, here's your reminder to get your pics in.

I forgot to enter my picks so I already used up my lowest weeks. Get them done!