AM meet

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. AM meet


    Kind of an odd idea, but has anyone on the board ever consider a meet type deal for members? I think it would be interesting, but maybe I am just an odd one.

    I have a condo in Panama City, Florida. Could have some sort of cookout or something in the spring/summer. Just an idea, feel free to shoot me down and call me a cook.

    Off to lift.


  2. Are you planning on supplying the meat for the bbq?

  3. Quote Originally Posted by NPursuit
    Are you planning on supplying the meat for the bbq?
    LOL could get expensive
    •   
       


  4. I could actually...

    Had a party last year with 60 people, steak for all, and lots of alcohol. Yay for buying cows and having them slaughtered yourself.

    May seem excessive, but its worth it to me.

  5. hmmmmmm... sounds like a novel idea
    Imagine HOW MUCH beef you'd go through in a AM meet tho? ROFL

    Last cookout I had with 5 friends; we spent $120 on beef sirloin alone... Aged Hereford... each steak was like 32oz or so...

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    Imagine HOW MUCH beef you'd go through in a AM meet tho? ROFL
    LOL that's the first thing I thought... maybe you could get the meet sponsored by a butcher....or better yet a slaughter house

  7. free food and beer I'll be there

  8. I'm gonna visit my friend in Florida next spring, I'll stop buy for few beers...

  9. I am a bartender So I can mix all your fav drinks!!!!!!!!

  10. We can go poach a cow out of a pasture. With enough BBers we could heist it into a truck.

    A meet is an interesting idea we'll have to give it some thought. I'm sure my wife will "hate" hanging out with a bunch bber's lol.

  11. I'm down for a cook out i live in FL!!!!!!!1

  12. Bryan Fury, hell yeah bro. That sounds excellent. Panama City is my home town, born and raised. Always go back during the summer/spring for the beaches and volleyball. Gotta show off what Ive worked so hard for throughout the year at sometime! PM me if you really get serious about doing this, sounds like fun.

  13. Seriously, I could arrange the food. We get sides of beef from a family friend for cheap. I honestly didn't think there would be much interest in it, go figure.

    Though, that much test in one location...hah.

  14. I'm down man, im in Florida
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com

  15. I live in South Florida myself. I would seriously be down.

  16. Sounds like it would be a blast. I'm in central Florida and that wouldn't be too bad of a drive.

  17. i'm in kansas...can someone swing by and pick me up plz!

  18. i got a g- friend down in fla, i would chip in on the beef, and it would give me an excuse to go see her, she says i am an a-hole for not coming down so there ya go.

    btw i live in OK,,,,i am in.

  19. Sounds like fun, but I'll be stuck in not so sunny California

  20. im in tallahassee so im down too..
    PharmD

  21. ill never be down in FL other than this thanksgiving, when im visiting my girl's family in miami. so if this meeting happens then, no doubt ill try to come on through.
    Sage

  22. Well crap, seems to be a lot of interest, and not from just the local people. The only problem I see is the ability to cook the massive amount of food.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by BryanFury
    Well crap, seems to be a lot of interest, and not from just the local people. The only problem I see is the ability to cook the massive amount of food.
    Do you have a grill? If you're willing to front the $ for the food, I know I'd help repay ya some. BTW- If we were all willing to get together to eat, are yall plan on eating BBer/healthy type foods or going all out with the junk? Might have to have to talk to Bobo for a permission slip (I'm dieting).

  24. Quote Originally Posted by DieTrying
    Do you have a grill? If you're willing to front the $ for the food, I know I'd help repay ya some. BTW- If we were all willing to get together to eat, are yall plan on eating BBer/healthy type foods or going all out with the junk? Might have to have to talk to Bobo for a permission slip (I'm dieting).
    I have a decently sized grille...but it would take a lot of grille to cook that much food. I just wouldn't want some people getting fresh food, others getting hour old steak.

    I really rarely break diet, so I'd probably be sticking with lean meat and non-junk foods. I don't drink anymore either, but I like to mix drinks for people. I can't speak for everyone though. This will take some hardcore planning...

  25. hmmmmm.i'm in tampa so i'm in.

  26. how about goody bags with test enan and dbol?

    haha that's an awesome idea too bad i live no where near florida

  27. Welcome to the meet! Heres your bag of juice, enjoy.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by BryanFury
    Welcome to the meet! Heres your bag of juice, enjoy.
    Lol, if I didn't live on the West Coast I'd be down for sure. If it happens you all gotta take some quality photos and post em' up after!!

  29. sounds like a great sping break, heck, if everyone pitched in like 10 or 20 bucks it would pay for most everything. i'm in!

  30. i'd definitely be in. i live in south georgia about a half hour north of tallahassee and i would love to come down.

  31. I would be willing to do it at my place (South Florida), but probably wouldn't be able to seriously do this till spring break or the summer. Plus I'm sure some of you guys up north would need to time to plan.

    Even cooler than partying and eating together would be training together for a day. I workout at a pretty quiet, but decent sized gym and I'm buddies with the owner. Damn...

  32. A get-together sounds like a good idea. Since we have bro's all over the map, I'd like to see a few host locations coordinated for the same weekend. Maybe a couple of locations east coast, a couple of mid-state locations, and a California location. I'm in central California, so I could trip either north or south without a probem...or even host it to cut travel for some of the bro's. Hell, even better, make it in Las Vegas to really party it up. Although I'd have a hard time selling that one to my wife. Maybe get some sort of grab bags (kick downs) from the board sponsors as door prizes.

    If you're in Ca., or nearby, and are interested, lets hear it.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Cuffs
    A get-together sounds like a good idea. Since we have bro's all over the map, I'd like to see a few host locations coordinated for the same weekend. Maybe a couple of locations east coast, a couple of mid-state locations, and a California location. I'm in central California, so I could trip either north or south without a probem...or even host it to cut travel for some of the bro's. Hell, even better, make it in Las Vegas to really party it up. Although I'd have a hard time selling that one to my wife. Maybe get some sort of grab bags (kick downs) from the board sponsors as door prizes.

    If you're in Ca., or nearby, and are interested, lets hear it.
    AM get-togethers Coast to Coast

    I'm in Orange County, Southern California. Where in central Cali are you located bro?

  34. Near Fresno.

  35. I'll probably be in Iraq ...but I would SO do it
    Read This Book!!: Anabolic Steroids and the Athlete by William N. Taylor M.D.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by BryanFury
    I have a decently sized grille...but it would take a lot of grille to cook that much food. I just wouldn't want some people getting fresh food, others getting hour old steak.

    I really rarely break diet, so I'd probably be sticking with lean meat and non-junk foods. I don't drink anymore either, but I like to mix drinks for people. I can't speak for everyone though. This will take some hardcore planning...

    One of the other bros can bring a grill; if I had the charcoal model I want thats in home depot I'd bring it myself Its a big m-fer

  37. I can't meet anyone from the forums due to the fact that I'm actually a 5'-2" asian female..

    Got nice boobs, too..

  38. just as i like em petey

    god im getting flu like symptoms from all the "bro's" being thrown around..hehe gotta bust em

  39. I'm down. I live in South Florida too. Hey Die Trying, what part of South Florida do you live in? I once saw you had an avatar of FAU. Do you go there? Thats where I'm typing from right now.

  40. Sorry for being MIA in my own thread. Some issues have come up and I have been in and out of the hospital for a week having tests run. But, I'm back, obviously.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Would you attend an AM member meet?
    By Nightwanderer in forum General Chat
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 07-25-2008, 11:42 AM
  2. I am trying out a NO2 hombrew for kicks!
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 04-13-2003, 11:50 AM
  3. Am I Over Training?
    By Unbreakable in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-16-2003, 12:02 AM
  4. I am here as K (Phoenix) : Resurrection
    By K (Phoenix) in forum General Chat
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 12-21-2002, 01:17 PM
  5. I AM SICK.. of feeling over loaded with info
    By WanaKnowMore in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-28-2002, 08:34 PM
Log in
Log in