Oh sh*t; it's happening again.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
When you're single and have no social life, it's so so easy to become obsessed with women at work, even when they're married.

I know I will be labeled a d-bag for this, but I can't help it. I've even slept with a married coworker in the past.

I find in hard to disguish when a woman is being friendly, and when it's something else. This "new" woman has already made some sexual comment; but I don't know how to interpret it because sexual talk is thrown around so casually these days it could mean nothing at all.

I'm not concieted; but I do know I'm a good looking guy, and not just because of my body. This is actually hard at times because I have very poor social skills and don't know how to handle and interpret things.

I just HATE HATE HATE when I fall into these cycles of obsessing over coworkers, because it just occupies too much of my mind.

I'm not sure why I posted this. Guess i'm just looking for thoughts and yes I know I will be considered a d-bag.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't do it. You live with regret later on.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't use the term yolo as an excuse to do bad things. If she's hot and you want to bang her do it. Your first instinct is always right.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
That's the thing; no matter what you guys tell me, I won't be able to stop obsessing.

I think I have to move fast this time.

I would rather get shot down in flames right now, because honestly my mental health CANNOT withstand obsessing over another woman for a year or longer as I have done in the past.

Muscleup12

Awards
Everyone is saying don't do it, but **** it go for the experience rather than doing nothing or learning nothing.. rail the hoe and keep her around for some ass until you meet the right girl instead of fapping it

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everyone is saying don't do it, but **** it go for the experience rather than doing nothing or learning nothing.. rail the hoe and keep her around for some ass until you meet the right girl instead of fapping it
as wrong as it is you only live once.

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
^^ this

JD

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I have seen this on many little girls facebooks...what does it mean Ricky?

Oh and I say do it, I never give a damn who I sleep with anymore lol...As long as I am attracted to her who cares?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Until the husband finds out and flatlines you.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have seen this on many little girls facebooks...what does it mean Ricky?

Oh and I say do it, I never give a damn who I sleep with anymore lol...As long as I am attracted to her who cares?
Yolo= you only live once

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Yolo= you only live once
I see...Never knew it meant that, that must be the reason why 200+ of my facebook friends who are under 20 are pregnant or already have 2-3 kids...Sad I have one that is 16 with a newborn...and she had been accepted for a good college with a good scholarship too...(Gymnastics)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's the thing; no matter what you guys tell me, I won't be able to stop obsessing.

I think I have to move fast this time.

I would rather get shot down in flames right now, because honestly my mental health CANNOT withstand obsessing over another woman for a year or longer as I have done in the past.
like with any obsessive behavior, the best way to end it is to transfer the focus of obsession - ie find an actual available girlfriend

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
like with any obsessive behavior, the best way to end it is to transfer the focus of obsession - ie find an actual available girlfriend
Why would you wish that on someone!!?? :blink: do not bestow the evil's of the world on someone!! All relationships just end bad...or in marriage :(

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why would you wish that on someone!!?? :blink: do not bestow the evil's of the world on someone!! All relationships just end bad...or in marriage :(
Isn't that true of everything? jobs end up sucking and you getting laid off, or you stay there forever, etc.

Be that as it may, it still is better than obsessions

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just curious, for those who say go for it -- would your advice differ if the married woman being sought by another man was your mother, or your sister, or your wife???

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just curious, for those who say go for it -- would your advice differ if the married woman being sought by another man was your mother, or your sister, or your wife???
Nope. If they cheat it shows true colors. I don't blame the person on the other end.takes 2 to tango with their naughty bits.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nope. If they cheat it shows true colors. I don't blame the person on the other end.takes 2 to tango with their naughty bits.
I get it. I was cheated on by my ex-wife (exactly why that narcissist is now my ex-wife). But, I would never consider targeting a married person, and have turned down offers by married women. My character is more important to me than theirs is.

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
I get it. I was cheated on by my ex-wife (exactly why that narcissist is now my ex-wife). But, I would never consider targeting a married person, and have turned down offers by married women. My character is more important to me than theirs is.
For sure - before I was married, hitting on a married woman wasn't a big deal if I didn't know she was married.... If I knew, then no-go.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
I see...Never knew it meant that, that must be the reason why 200+ of my facebook friends who are under 20 are pregnant or already have 2-3 kids...Sad I have one that is 16 with a newborn...and she had been accepted for a good college with a good scholarship too...(Gymnastics)
Kin'ell!!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
F*king Hell

I thought I was not allowed to swear!
Oh its just I really didn't get what you meant on a previous post. Dude I just had a "girl" post on my facebook (through another person's facebook) that she thinks I am the worst kind of scum in this earth for saying that I only care about myself and no one else, that my workouts are mine and mine alone and that could never want to be back to the fat crap I was...? The girl is 17y.o. and has a son and she is overweight! Just for me posting that I care only about me in my time in the gym...maybe she misunderstood?

OP this is the kinda girl you DON'T get laid with, avoid this, if the woman at work is hot, gorgeous and with a nice attitude...heck go for it! You are single and not doing anything wrong since you are not cheating on anyone..and you are not making promises you can't keep are you? Just a night in the sack and that's it!

toddgranit

toddgranit

Awards
Your obsessive behavior speaks to a larger problem that you would be wise to address before it does real damage to both you and others.
I encourage you to seek out a good counselor or therapist.
As to the other issue, a real man doesn't sleep with a married woman.
Regardless of what the married woman is willing to do.
When you wake up in the morning and look in the mirror, you decide what kind of man you're going to be.
You can be a man who lives his life with integrity and honor, and courage,
Or you can be a selfish douche bag!
You have enough discipline to workout and eat well, show a little more.
Peace

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Oh its just I really didn't get what you meant on a previous post.

Dude I just had a "girl" post on my facebook (through another person's facebook) that she thinks I am the worst kind of scum in this earth for saying that I only care about myself and no one else, that my workouts are mine and mine alone and that could never want to be back to the fat crap I was...? The girl is 17y.o. and has a son and she is overweight! Just for me posting that I care only about me in my time in the gym...maybe she misunderstood?

OP this is the kinda girl you DON'T get laid with, avoid this, if the woman at work is hot, gorgeous and with a nice attitude...heck go for it! You are single and not doing anything wrong since you are not cheating on anyone..and you are not making promises you can't keep are you? Just a night in the sack and that's it!

She needs to sort out her life!

Sounds more out of frustration than anything else.

You doing good bro!, you are a good lad!

Last edited:
B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sadly most men don't care and cannot and will not move beyond their phallic years and will be trapped there for the rest of their lives trying to establish their manhood via the conquest of pussey. It's quite humorous to watch a grown man live by the whims of his penis.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Sadly most men don't care and cannot and will not move beyond their phallic years and will be trapped there for the rest of their lives trying to establish their manhood via the conquest of pussey. It's quite humorous to watch a grown man live by the whims of his penis.
Quoted for future use!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's how she got into that predicament in the first place! (being flexible) :D

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your obsessive behavior speaks to a larger problem that you would be wise to address before it does real damage to both you and others.
I encourage you to seek out a good counselor or therapist.
As to the other issue, a real man doesn't sleep with a married woman.
Regardless of what the married woman is willing to do.
When you wake up in the morning and look in the mirror, you decide what kind of man you're going to be.
You can be a man who lives his life with integrity and honor, and courage,
Or you can be a selfish douche bag!
You have enough discipline to workout and eat well, show a little more.
Peace
Steven Rogers? Lol words of wisdom

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
Oh its just I really didn't get what you meant on a previous post. Dude I just had a "girl" post on my facebook (through another person's facebook) that she thinks I am the worst kind of scum in this earth for saying that I only care about myself and no one else, that my workouts are mine and mine alone and that could never want to be back to the fat crap I was...? The girl is 17y.o. and has a son and she is overweight! Just for me posting that I care only about me in my time in the gym...maybe she misunderstood?

Unless your training someone else, who else you going to care about in the gym? Rhetorical question... What I'm sayin is I get it, most people probably get what you meant... Don't pay any attention to people like her... If it does bother you, calmly explain to her what you meant, & simply act according to her response... Your not here in this world to impress others...

JD

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After careful consideration I'm diagnosing OP with sex addiction....just think is that 8 secs of an orgasm really worth any and all the repercussions that could arise out of it? (stds, babies, angry husband, odd times in the work place, feelings that could occur....to me if your under 23 and a club kinda guy like a Guido and you like that kind of stuff then go for it but obsessing is a strong word and from my job I only see obsessing turn into a plethora of crimes (assault, rape and murder) so rethink it all bro and maybe look into something to calm your libido down or check out some sex addiction sites

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Unless your training someone else, who else you going to care about in the gym? Rhetorical question... What I'm sayin is I get it, most people probably get what you meant... Don't pay any attention to people like her... If it does bother you, calmly explain to her what you meant, & simply act according to her response... Your not here in this world to impress others...

JD
I did, and she replied: "You act like an assassin, like a serial killer in the making" on Inbox though, on the post she just put: "Assassin". Meh, people don't get the commitment for this lifestyle at times my friend.

Thanks for understanding though :p

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
That's correct about some maybe, but do you expect single men to just fap away while waiting for "the one"?

JD

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
I did, and she replied: "You act like an assassin, like a serial killer in the making" on Inbox though, on the post she just put: "Assassin". Meh, people don't get the commitment for this lifestyle at times my friend.

Thanks for understanding though :p
Well there's her response, act accordingly... As in, go about your business knowing her opinion is just her opinion...

JD

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's correct about some maybe, but do you expect single men to just fap away while waiting for "the one"?

JD
no but given that there are more unattached women than men, find one that is available instead of obsessing on one who isn't.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Kidding aside, I can't accept the argument that just by virtue of the married partner's willingness to have sex outside a (presumably) monogamous relationship, that the non-married person in the sexual relationship is somehow not also cheating. The non-married person may not be violating the bounds of his/her own marriage; however, they are knowingly participating with someone to violate the other person's vows.

Drawing a parallel, I believe it is illegal for a person to knowingly be in possession of stolen property, even if (i) the person possessing the property did not steal the property directly, and (ii) received the property from the person who stole it. Perhaps not the best corollary, but I believe it provides a framework.

Because you can do something, does not justify doing it or make it a good and ethical thing to do.

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
no but given that there are more unattached women than men, find one that is available instead of obsessing on one who isn't.
Fair enough, but once you filter out the crap from this bunch of unattached women, there really aren't as many as you think out there...

JD

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

JD
A man practices self control. You can aspire to your greater potential or to the lowest. It's in your hands (punn intended).

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fair enough, but once you filter out the crap from this bunch of unattached women, there really aren't as many as you think out there...

JD
there are still more women who aren't crap grade than there are men who aren't crap grade :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, but (sadly) the margin is diminishing.
no, it isn't. statistics on birth rates would state otherwise. Same with statistics of women graduating college, etc.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Adultery - Noun: Voluntary sexual intercourse between a married person and a person who is not his or her spouse.

You are engaged in the act of adultery when you participate in sexual relations with a married person. Your participation makes you and adulterer. The parties involved in the act of adultery are adulterers.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
no, it isn't. statistics on birth rates would state otherwise. Same with statistics of women graduating college, etc.
My comment was my assessment of the rapidly declining margin of morality between the sexes. IMO, until recently, most women have been far more virtuous than most men. Again, IMO, most men have always taken the "any port in a storm" mentality; now, however, I believe many women have made great strides to catch men in this regard. I think it is sad; for both sexes.