help me initiate! in need of some guidance

paul1252

Awards
Hey, im 18 and gooing to a community college. I want to be a PT but im scared because idk if getting certified is worth it and will give me a good job. I wantto be a PT for my career, but am also going for an associates in accounting right now because prior to cpt pictureed that as a good career. I want to get an NASM certification, but im really stuck in the initation stage. I have absolutley no money for now, but will be rewarded financial aid soon for school. I dont want to stop goiig to school and taking the next steps for CPT because im afraid of ****innig up and wasting time. I hve anxiety and really jsut want to get my career on the role already and start working. do you think NASM certificatin is worth it? Will i be able to find a good job as a PT making a good amount of money? Will i be employed right after getting my certification? im hoping to earn after about 10 years of experience around 60-80k. Are my goals realistic? Please help me out, as of rigght now im stressing hard trying to find out what to do with my life

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
If you're a people person and a good salesman you can do it. Do what you love man don't worry about money yet, of you do something you love you'll never have to work another day in your life.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
I hear you man, I'm currently working on an associates and am looking into being a trainer as well. I'm on the fence too.