Superdrol and Teeny-boper Youtube video- Must Watch!

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
idiot

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
i love it, well you know i have high test due to my zits! like dude your the reason why people think teen lifters know nothing!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
looks entertaining for 5sec.. more like an accident waiting to happen :)

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
"I really don't think milk thistle is that important".

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here are my favourite bits, I got six minutes in.

"Do I really need Superdrol right now? No"
"I have been off PCT for two weeks" followed with "I have just followed a week break from the gym"

and my absolute favourite "you can see my upper two abdomens". It reminded me of Ron Burgundy's anatomy knowledge lol.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
awsome! the sucking of the teeth is freakn annoying

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's almost as if products like super drol and the like are being treated like recreational drugs by this younger generation.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think roid rage is contagious because I watched another 30 seconds and can feel myself getting violent lol.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did he say he just finished Hdrol 2 weeks ago?
Cant wait for the update video
I think the guy in the video just found himself a new subscriber. :D

Reactions: mw1
schroedes

schroedes

Awards
Pisses me off, stupid foucks like this just give those idiot politicians more ammo and fouck over the rest of us

cg123

Awards
Hahaha. Just turned 18 and two times his size all natural

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did anyone see his PCT video? "Gained 15, lost 15, but it's all estrogenic and fat weight loss." And gem of the century "PCT is basically cutting."

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
Did anyone see his PCT video? "Gained 15, lost 15, but it's all estrogenic and fat weight loss." And gem of the century "PCT is basically cutting."
Since his pct is cutting why even bother running sd?

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
I personally don't.

If you're worried about steroids damaging you, then you shouldn't take them.

That's just how I feel.
no offense man but that's ignorant of you to say this. don't you care about long term?

hiprsha666

hiprsha666

Awards
As you can tell by my pimples my test is pretty high already.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
no offense man but that's ignorant of you to say this. don't you care about long term?
Liver toxicity with orals is highly exaggerated, and yes, I've done my own research on that.

Your buddy who drinks beer is doing more damage to his liver than you running a 6 week oral cycle.

As far as the other possible negative health effects, you overestimate the ability of some "cycle support" product to mitigate them.

And again, if you worry about the long term effects of steroids, DON'T TAKE THEM.

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
Liver toxicity with orals is highly exaggerated, and yes, I've done my own research on that.

Your buddy who drinks beer is doing more damage to his liver than you running a 6 week oral cycle.

As far as the other possible negative health effects, you overestimate the ability of some "cycle support" product to mitigate them.

And again, if you worry about the long term effects of steroids, DON'T TAKE THEM.
Not trying to be a d1ck but do you have links? I'd like to read them

demolition

demolition

Awards
I agree with this but I do use cycle support, 20 bucks is hardly a waste if it helps even a little IMHO. Also toxicity levels shown in blood work has been good for some and horrible for others so it's user dependent.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with this but I do use cycle support, 20 bucks is hardly a waste if it helps even a little IMHO. Also toxicity levels shown in blood work has been good for some and horrible for others so it's user dependent.
I agree.

I pray this kid is trolling cuz this is the exact reason superdrol is banned right now remember the dumb ass mrdrol kid who took it for 3 months with no supports or time off.

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
I was looking at cycle assist and it's a little pricey but if you buy the ingredient separately you can get a badass support supp.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My "audiology" behind that???? Fukc me.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I agree.

I pray this kid is trolling cuz this is the exact reason superdrol is banned right now remember the dumb ass mrdrol kid who took it for 3 months with no supports or time off.
I thought that kid sued CEL, I wonder what came out of it!

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
It's interesting to get such a close up view of Darwinism at work. This dude sounds ADD or ADHD too. He can't finish a thought or a sentence. Mebbe some Focus-Drol would be a good idea.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I personally don't.

If you're worried about steroids damaging you, then you shouldn't take them.

That's just how I feel.
I agree on "support sups". Using "Support Supps" is like putting a band aid on a severed carotid artery. I don't run harsh cycles anymore though.

murk01

murk01

Awards
I agree.

Wow, mdrol 3 months no support or break, get the fuk out!

This video was funny but didn't watch the whole thing 8min fuk that. But atleast he had a clue

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
omg lol tbone please keep updating this thread with new vids lol

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
omg lol tbone please keep updating this thread with new vids lol
Just saw someone post that at PHF which is where I found the first video. This new guy is worse than the last kid. I had to force myself to get through 5 minutes of him blabbering about things he doesn't seem to have a clue on. Incomprehensible at times.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'll check this vid out later.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
He wants to put on mass, NOT muscle...... :shrug:

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Why don't they just make it so you have to be 21 or older to buy prohormons. These little ****tards are ruining it for every one.one of the biggest problems here too is that if he feels milkthistle, and detox arent all that important then hes probably drinking too( cause hes a dumb jock kid). So hes mega loading his liver, 5 years from now when his liver completely shuts down hes gonna blam it on the SD. Just another BS nail in the coffin of steroids.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29