Documents From the Balco Investigation - AnabolicMinds.com

Documents From the Balco Investigation

1. Banned

Documents From the Balco Investigation

Damn--Conte really spilled the beans!

I think he's telling the truth, too. My guess he has more to hide regarding other illegal stuff, and figured being honest about this situation would keep heat off whatever else he has going on.

Read it yourself--Marion Jones, Bonds, Tim Montgomery, etc:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/1101041balco1.html

Best part is, he allgedly got his whole supply of "the clear" from Patrick Arnold for $450 total, and he was charging $350 per cycle!

And he's got all of his equity in his girlfriend's name b/c he has bad credit...and the large supply of steroids he had were for personal use, as he said he "does a lot of steroids."

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Brodus
    Damn--Conte really spilled the beans!

I think he's telling the truth, too. My guess he has more to hide regarding other illegal stuff, and figured being honest about this situation would keep heat off whatever else he has going on.

Read it yourself--Marion Jones, Bonds, Tim Montgomery, etc:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/1101041balco1.html

Best part is, he allgedly got his whole supply of "the clear" from Patrick Arnold for $450 total, and he was charging $350 per cycle!

And he's got all of his equity in his girlfriend's name b/c he has bad credit...and the large supply of steroids he had were for personal use, as he said he "does a lot of steroids."

Squealed like a stuck pig is more like it. The feds must have scared him pretty good to get all that info. Sucks for the atheletes to be taken down alongside him..especially after getting ripped off on those cycles.

It'll be interesting to see what the "clear" is made of and how much trouble good old PA is going to be in.

The end of an era means the begining of a new one...
  3. Board Sponsor

I think you guys are missing something....This means Bruce Kneller was right in all of those raving rants he had. Yes, that Bruce Kneller. Un real.
    •   

4. Advanced Member

Always some truth in conspiracy theorys
  5. Senior Member

All I can say is...wow. Go figure.
  6. Professional Member

I thought Conte denied all of these things and has stated that investigators made it up.
  7. Registered User

Damn nark. He told on EVERYONE.
  8. Banned

Well, those investigators tell pretty good stories if they made everything up! Surprised they knew about the PA connection, what he paid, and all of the details...and what about the signed search agreements?

Conte doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would say "Of course, I narked on everyone." I'm not surprised he deines all of it.

BTW, what did BK say ahead of time that people didn't believe about this case?
  9. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by Brodus
    Well, those investigators tell pretty good stories if they made everything up! Surprised they knew about the PA connection, what he paid, and all of the details...and what about the signed search agreements?
    Conte doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would say "Of course, I narked on everyone." I'm not surprised he deines all of it.
    BTW, what did BK say ahead of time that people didn't believe about this case?
    I think it is all accurate. I read all of it and it seems logical to me. I was not disagreeing, but rather pointing that Conte denies.
    Kneller posted a few months ago the Arnold was the source of THG on bb.com. Arnold would not address it(not surprised) and board member attacked kneller.
  10. Advanced Member

I don't it is anyway an indictment of PA as THG wasn't illegal or on the banned list as fara as the governing bodies are concerned. The only thing that might be directed his way would be a possible deliberate circumvention of the intent of the sports involved and their rules, but PA can always claim that he had no knowledge of Conte's intention when purchasing said "supplement".
  11. Banned

Yeah, I read BK's assertions about PA and the "clear," but I thought everyone knew it by then? It was in the papers a long time prior. I thought maybe BK had said something else.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. prohormones- one step from the real deal?
    By athlete in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-19-2003, 08:54 PM
  2. Pics from the Arnold
    By WYD02 in forum Pics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-27-2003, 07:13 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-25-2003, 02:39 PM
  4. How do you order Powders from the regular store?
    By CROWLER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-08-2003, 11:12 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-05-2002, 10:04 AM