What Would It Take To Reach This? *PICS*

SquatOrTwat

SquatOrTwat

Banned
Awards
This Is My Goal. I always used to say I wanna be this, I wanna be that and now I grab my nuts and ****ing be it! I'm 16 and 5'5" 153lbs and have some body fat well I plan on following many premise routines on bodybuilding.com for my journey and right now I'm doing kris Gethins and will switch to Jim stoppanis when I finish my second turn. How many years will this take I am currently bulking at 3100 calories a day and planning on getting up to 180Lbs and hopefully get a growth spurt before getting there so maybe an inch or so of height. I will run some aas once I hit age 20 so I say atleast 4-5 years of being natty. What do you guys think? Solid enough? Suggestions? In my opinion I think 8 years of training would get me here yes? No? Oh and any pictures of what I'd look like once I hit 180lbs and cut to 170 lbs 6-9% lean bf would be appreciated I want to see what I'd look like. I'm 5'5 150 Lbs at 15%bf.

Attachments

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
This Is My Goal. I always used to say I wanna be this, I wanna be that and now I grab my nuts and ****ing be it! I'm 16 and 5'5" 153lbs and have some body fat well I plan on following many premise routines on bodybuilding.com for my journey and right now I'm doing kris Gethins and will switch to Jim stoppanis when I finish my second turn. How many years will this take I am currently bulking at 3100 calories a day and planning on getting up to 180Lbs and hopefully get a growth spurt before getting there so maybe an inch or so of height. I will run some aas once I hit age 20 so I say atleast 4-5 years of being natty. What do you guys think? Solid enough? Suggestions? In my opinion I think 8 years of training would get me here yes? No? Oh and any pictures of what I'd look like once I hit 180lbs and cut to 170 lbs 6-9% lean bf would be appreciated I want to see what I'd look like. I'm 5'5 150 Lbs at 15%bf.
Wait until at least 21 to cycle. It's kit a training.experience thing its a growth thing. At 20 you are still growing and don't need to permanently damage your body with aas.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Wait until at least 21 to cycle. It's kit a training.experience thing its a growth thing. At 20 you are still growing and don't need to permanently damage your body with aas.
SECOND ^^^^

toddgranit

toddgranit

Awards
You don't need steroids to reach your goals,
Just discipline and a plan.
Learn all you can about training and nutrition, ask questions, and apply what you learn.
Good luck.
Peace

Tboz

Banned
Awards
Just get a strict diet and a good routine. With being you g you will make gains fast the first year. Throw in some protein and creatine. You should be able to put on 10lbs at least in a year