A shameless plea

L

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Any bros in the central CT area watching the Olympia tonight? If so could I crash your party? My fucking cable provider is not doing it on PPV. :frustrate I'm getting desprate. I would really like to see this. If anyone responds and wouldn't mind a visitor tonight, please PM me with your phone #. There's still time.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Bro If it makes you feel any better if I lived in CT I'd invite you. But anyway I won't be watching it either. It's my girls birthday so we'll be out and about spending my money :blink:

S

size

Awards
  • Established
You will not miss much. In the past when I watched it, I was greatly disappointed.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
You will not miss much. In the past when I watched it, I was greatly disappointed.
Yeah they only show parts of the prejudging(just little clips if anything) and they show the finals. And the production values are pretty bad. One year the sound was out for most of it.

I

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Hey Lean ONE did you get to see it. It wasn't that great. It was worth the money though. How so you say? Because it was worth it to see Ronnie Coleman at 296!

L

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
No, Diddn't see it, but I knew Ronnie would lay waste to the competition. I saw pics of him at the press confrence. OMG!! :eek: