Do any of you guys know a brand of sweat shorts that won't uh tear after lifting?

1. Do any of you guys know a brand of sweat shorts that won't uh tear after lifting?

Luckily I workout at home. When I workout I wear shorts and I keep having a problem. Every damn pair of shorts I workout in tear. I just bought a new pair and they tore after one workout. I'd hate to think how embarrassed I'd be if this happened at the gym. Does anyone else have this problem? I'd hate to lift in shorts with a heavy material like denim, but I might have to I don't know.

2. check out these, I'm a big fan of all of their line. It's a bit expensive but well worth it and if any of their stuff wears out or tears in the first year they will replace it free. http://www.ryu.com/

3. Quote Originally Posted by tilldeath View Post
    check out these, I'm a big fan of all of their line. It's a bit expensive but well worth it and if any of their stuff wears out or tears in the first year they will replace it free. http://www.ryu.com/
    Cool thanks man. Yeah the Walmart shorts just don't cut it lol.
    •   

4. I like under armour and nike shorts

5. Quote Originally Posted by DerickVonD

Cool thanks man. Yeah the Walmart shorts just don't cut it lol.
    You don't need to cut them they rip!!! Lololol bada boom I'll be here all night...try the prime rib
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  6. Never enough

i just wear plain hanes cotton jersey shorts. I have to think you are buying them a size too small if they are ripping.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

7. I wear generic basketball shorts. Most likely bought them at walmart. You're buying them too small if they're ripping.

8. My Under Armour shorts last for years.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.

9. I get the $10 soccer shorts from Target. Get them a size bigger than needed. Can't go wrong.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-18-2009, 10:54 PM
  2. Newbie here.. What do you guys know about this product:
    By pumpdaddy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-19-2004, 10:01 AM
  3. Any of you guys gonna watch this 48hrs on steroids tonight?
    By Lakevillethor in forum General Chat
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 08-28-2004, 01:00 AM
  4. Do you guys know of any sites that sell classic games ?
    By Iron Warrior in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-10-2004, 12:07 AM
  5. Any of you guys into Muscle Cars/Bikes?
    By Novi in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-31-2004, 01:53 PM