Life after divorce.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
Was married 3 years, had about 5 invested. Got a kid (who is wonderful) just a little nervous about what to expect. Dating, women, all the mental bs that comes along with it. I know someone on here has experience in this arena. Help. ;)

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
My parents got divorce when I was 10, here is my advice
1) Pay your child support, if you have full custody make sure she does
2) be careful of who you bring around to date
3) dont be afraid to because all your kids want is you to be happy
4) Never argue with your ex aggresivily infront if your child, pretend your bring nice, say bitch quietly with a smile

I dont think this is advice you wanted, but its good stilll
Goodluck to you man, We are all here for you

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. All advice is good. Moving on will be tough. I need to stop worrying about what she's doing and live.

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
Yuppers, the worse is because she will always be in your life because you have a child together. The best thing is to put every thing into perspective. she is the mother of your child, but not the person you will spend your life with. You need to move on with your life and respect she will too

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
Yuppers, the worse is because she will always be in your life because you have a child together. The best thing is to put every thing into perspective. she is the mother of your child, but not the person you will spend your life with. You need to move on with your life and respect she will too
Yeah we're cool, despite her deciet. It's what's best for the the kids