Check out what others thikn about the ban

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Not even worth reading those posts. It's embarrasing when people discuss things they know nothing about.

Stingray

Awards
Thank you for proving another point about why AM is the best and there is no "rest" (others) that compair. AM is home for me and I dont think I will ever go anywhere else.

SR

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
its funny how everyone seems to know exactly the bad effects steriods have when they're never done 1 lick of research into the subject.....

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
its funny how everyone seems to know exactly the bad effects steriods have when they're never done 1 lick of research into the subject.....
Exactly it's like me trying to talk about what not to do when rebuilding an engine. I'm no mechanic so I don't pretend to be. You just have to except that they're are people out there that listen to the media and believe everything they see in that little box most of us have in our living rooms. Not worth anyones time to try and convince them otherwise. Lifes too short.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Exactly it's like me trying to talk about what not to do when rebuilding an engine. I'm no mechanic so I don't pretend to be. You just have to except that they're are people out there that listen to the media and believe everything they see in that little box most of us have in our living rooms. Not worth anyones time to try and convince them otherwise. Lifes too short.
Amen to that!!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Unbelievable, I thought humans were a little smarter than that.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
ha the 'less cool' message boards
less cool for a reason