ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He's messed up dude it's sad all the kids that got hurt and killed its crazy he was an educated person to....my prayers go out to the families as well it's sad this day and age people can't even go see a movie and feel safe....scary world to raise our kids in guys....

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, my girl and I went to see that movie today, and I was curious as to why there were a lot of police outside, so I asked the ticket taker, and she told me about what happened in Denver...

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
It's a sad day when you can't go to see a movie without someone creating havoc and destroying lives. I hope that guy get's what's coming to him and more.

batmanremembers.jpg

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Condolences, thoughts and best wishes to the families affected by this and to the wounded too.

PS: ManBeast is back finally.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
THe whole thing seems fishy to me, no disrespect to the families this impacted the ones who were killed, but I find it very strange that this happened very conveniently one week before Obama signs the UN small arms treaty. Also I heard the guy had tear gas and full body armor, sorry but I can't help but think the ATF was involved with this is some form or another.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
THe whole thing seems fishy to me, no disrespect to the families this impacted the ones who were killed, but I find it very strange that this happened very conveniently one week before Obama signs the UN small arms treaty. Also I heard the guy had tear gas and full body armor, sorry but I can't help but think the ATF was involved with this is some form or another.
Oy vey.

tin.jpg

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Pretty crazy for sure, I live a mile from the theater and almost went to see it, but chose not to cause I had to work Friday and didn't want to sacrifice a good gym session Friday after work... Thank god for being a meathead and also for none of my family or friends being there... Twisted individual for sure, he deserves to be azz raped and then shanked...

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
F#cking idiot...
I mean no disrespect, but your a ***...

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
what a completely intelligent and understandable idea.. You know that George W bush was behind 9/11, JFK was killed by commies in the CIA, and the moon landing was filmed in Hollywood. I kinda feel like some people just need to not speak what comes into their heads... by the way by saying no disrepect basically means your going to be disrespectful

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Subbed.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
crazy for sure, all the theaters here have multiple officers now.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
crazy for sure, all the theaters here have multiple officers now.