Looking for cheaper price on fat gripz.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Lowest price I've found is $38.99 on that other BB site. I find it rediculous that two pieces of foam rubber cost that much. $20 is what I was expecting for being what they are I thought thats even high but I'd pay it cus I want a set. If I can't find some cheaper its home depot time to see what I can make that comparable. I'm interested in trying them as I find myself giving into the nerve pain in hands and wrists sometimes when pressing, wearing gloves helps alil but not enough. I hear the grips help with that and increase grip strength. Wanna set bad!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Have you tried e-bay or amazon?

G

Grmlock

Awards
  • Established
Quit being cheap and buy them. They last a lifetime and the pain relief in your hands alone would make it a good purchase.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do they really help with grip strength and forearm size like it advertises Rodja? Or is it better to just do Farmer Walks?
Not only will they help, but it may also have an (in?)direct effect of making you stronger. This is because whenever you engage your grip muscles, you improve muscle contraction. The effects of this may in fact only take 2 sessions to notice. Farmer walks are going to use a different sort of grip, you could call it static grip, because the weight doesn't move in space relative to your body.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
My gym has 2 different size bench bars one fat and one skinny. I guess it would be beneficial to go with the bigger one huh?

S

sprintstar01

Awards
Lowest price I've found is $38.99 on that other BB site. I find it rediculous that two pieces of foam rubber cost that much. $20 is what I was expecting for being what they are I thought thats even high but I'd pay it cus I want a set. If I can't find some cheaper its home depot time to see what I can make that comparable. I'm interested in trying them as I find myself giving into the nerve pain in hands and wrists sometimes when pressing, wearing gloves helps alil but not enough. I hear the grips help with that and increase grip strength. Wanna set bad!
clear your inbox

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So expensive I was figuring around 20-25$ lol guess I gotta stop being cheap I really want a pair

SuperFreak95

SuperFreak95

Banned
Awards
I have like 10 different pieces of workout gear.. Fat Gripz number #1
Ivanko super gripper #2
BodyLastics #3

Shut up buy them promise you won't look back

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
I have two sets of Fatgripz. I know I paid less than $50 for both. I don't remember where I got them. I'll see if I can look it up.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been on the fence with these. Guess I need to take the plunge.