Real rap still does exist!

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
ILL MIND OF HOPSIN 5 #hopsin - YouTube

I've always hated rap due to the trash lyrics but I've been following Hopsin for a little while and he just dropped this. This song is 100% truth. Definitely interesting at a few points but that's just his style.

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Check out Blacastan, "Master of Reality" and "Blac Sabbath."

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i really like hopsin and that song is awesome.....a lot of people really don't like hopsin...say he sounds like eminem and tries to be physco to much

however check out slaughterhouse, kendrick lamar, or schoolboy q

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You might like Immortal Technique, although he hasnt had a new album in a few years.

S

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You might like Immortal Technique, although he hasnt had a new album in a few years.

He is great also! I saw him live a few years back. Slaughterhouse is killing it too.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

i used to like him, but he's off the deep end at this point with his theories and nonsense....but i will be seeing him, nas, slaughterhouse and a whole mess of amazing rappers at rock the bells new jersey later this year

S

sprintstar01

Awards
x2 on Kendrick Lamar and his crew Ab-Soul and Schoolboy Q

I often listen to Lacrae, Lupe...

Take a listen to Jon Conner

S

SmithGregory

Awards
I've always been a Joe Budden fan...the guy seems real and unfazed by the media hype-machine.

Also, being from the bay area, CA, there a lot of underground rappers I grew up on, and they continue to produce.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm check out the track later on...