prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats really handy for the zombie apocalypse
It's the secret weapon we have all been waiting for. Protect and nurture your marsupials. One day they will save your life.

K

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
It's the secret weapon we have all been waiting for. Protect and nurture your marsupials. One day they will save your life.
If only they knew this knowledge on the walking dead

K

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
See the comic con trailer? ****ibg sweet
I have not. Yesterday I was bored so I was flipping through Netflix and watched the walking dead first season. Incredible! Instantly hooked.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have not. Yesterday I was bored so I was flipping through Netflix and watched the walking dead first season. Incredible! Instantly hooked.
Season 2 was sick also. Saw some of the actors at monster mania few months ago in jersey

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If only they knew this knowledge on the walking dead
Well, I'm sure they wanted to make more then one episode and one season. Opossums are scarce in that show for a reason.

K

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
Well, I'm sure they wanted to make more then one episode and one season. Opossums are scarce in that show for a reason.
Haha good thinking. Quite an awesome show though. It's like dawn of the dead but a series

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha good thinking. Quite an awesome show though. It's like dawn of the dead but a series
If you like that show, check out another awesome AMC show called Breaking Bad (if you haven't already). One of the best written shows on tv (still no opossums though).

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Guess I should have kept this fella in my grill then...

image-2944490126.jpg

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I opted to flush her out with a hose rather than just closing the cover and turning on the burners LOL

K

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
If you like that show, check out another awesome AMC show called Breaking Bad (if you haven't already). One of the best written shows on tv (still no opossums though).
I heard about it. Haven't watched it though. How does it compare to walking dead or are they differen spectrums?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I heard about it. Haven't watched it though. How does it compare to walking dead or are they differen spectrums?
Two completely different themes. One deals with zombies, the other deals with a high school chemistry teacher manufacturing and dealing meth. I actually prefer Breaking Bad ( Bryan Cranston is great in the show ), but both are really really good.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Two completely different themes. One deals with zombies, the other deals with a high school chemistry teacher manufacturing and dealing meth. I actually prefer Breaking Bad ( Bryan Cranston is great in the show ), but both are really really good.
I think its because breaking bad has more believable real world drama. But i find the consistency of quality of episodes is better in walking dead. I do love how in breaking bad each episode starts with a cryptic piece of a future episode

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But i find the consistency of quality of episodes is better in walking dead. I do love how in breaking bad each episode starts with a cryptic piece of a future episode
That's probably because Breaking Bad has 4 seasons compared to Walking Dead's 2. Given enough episodes, all shows have a lag here and there, but I like seeing what Walter White is going to do next. The stuff with Gustavo last season was absolutely brilliant, and seeing as how this season is it's last the real fun is about to start ;).

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
I Enjoyed Walking Dead, but i just dont have time to watch season 2. Have not seen Breaking Bad yet, but i've heard its quite good.

For other AMC shows, I loved Hell On Wheels - but with the Swede on True Blood now, not sure if it was cancelled?
and of course Longmire

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's probably because Breaking Bad has 4 seasons compared to Walking Dead's 2. Given enough episodes, all shows have a lag here and there, but I like seeing what Walter White is going to do next. The stuff with Gustavo last season was absolutely brilliant, and seeing as how this season is it's last the real fun is about to start ;).
The first episode showed how Walter is starting to finalize his self destruction

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I Enjoyed Walking Dead, but i just dont have time to watch season 2. Have not seen Breaking Bad yet, but i've heard its quite good.

For other AMC shows, I loved Hell On Wheels - but with the Swede on True Blood now, not sure if it was cancelled?
and of course Longmire
I watched the first season of Hell On Wheels and couldn't really get into it (same for Mad Men ). I thought Longmire was on A&E?

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
I watched the first season of Hell On Wheels and couldn't really get into it (same for Mad Men ). I thought Longmire was on A&E?
you might be right i just know the channel to tune into these days :) I was always a fan of the historical stuff, especially the old dirty closer to reality stuff like that and Deadwood.

K

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
Im with you on mad men. I tried watching it and just couldn't get into it. Switching away from AMC I am now a fan of white collar on usa