Be sure to eat your opossum protein.

  1. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,499
    Rep Power
    61215
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    91.99%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  2. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,881
    Rep Power
    778122
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    thats really handy for the zombie apocalypse
  3. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,499
    Rep Power
    61215
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    91.99%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    thats really handy for the zombie apocalypse
    It's the secret weapon we have all been waiting for. Protect and nurture your marsupials. One day they will save your life.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    kokobeware2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    806
    Rep Power
    12706
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    70.2%

    Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns
    It's the secret weapon we have all been waiting for. Protect and nurture your marsupials. One day they will save your life.
    If only they knew this knowledge on the walking dead
  5. Enhanced Body Formulations
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,650
    Rep Power
    1595195
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    22.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kokobeware2

    If only they knew this knowledge on the walking dead
    See the comic con trailer? ****ibg sweet
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  6. Advanced Member
    kokobeware2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    806
    Rep Power
    12706
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    70.2%

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc

    See the comic con trailer? ****ibg sweet
    I have not. Yesterday I was bored so I was flipping through Netflix and watched the walking dead first season. Incredible! Instantly hooked.
  7. Enhanced Body Formulations
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,650
    Rep Power
    1595195
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    22.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kokobeware2

    I have not. Yesterday I was bored so I was flipping through Netflix and watched the walking dead first season. Incredible! Instantly hooked.
    Season 2 was sick also. Saw some of the actors at monster mania few months ago in jersey
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  8. New Member
    warfront1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    33
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    51.33%

    I keep some on me at all times :-p
  9. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,499
    Rep Power
    61215
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    91.99%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by kokobeware2

    If only they knew this knowledge on the walking dead
    Well, I'm sure they wanted to make more then one episode and one season. Opossums are scarce in that show for a reason.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  10. Advanced Member
    kokobeware2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    806
    Rep Power
    12706
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    70.2%

    Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns

    Well, I'm sure they wanted to make more then one episode and one season. Opossums are scarce in that show for a reason.
    Haha good thinking. Quite an awesome show though. It's like dawn of the dead but a series
  11. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,499
    Rep Power
    61215
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    91.99%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by kokobeware2 View Post
    Haha good thinking. Quite an awesome show though. It's like dawn of the dead but a series
    If you like that show, check out another awesome AMC show called Breaking Bad (if you haven't already). One of the best written shows on tv (still no opossums though).
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  12. Board Administrator
    Where's Carl?
    Rick Grimes's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    3,439
    Rep Power
    100000000

    Guess I should have kept this fella in my grill then...

    image-2944490126.jpg
  13. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,499
    Rep Power
    61215
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    91.99%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Guess I should have kept this fella in my grill then...
    DOH!!!! Missed opportunity.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  14. Board Administrator
    Where's Carl?
    Rick Grimes's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    3,439
    Rep Power
    100000000

    I opted to flush her out with a hose rather than just closing the cover and turning on the burners LOL
  15. Advanced Member
    kokobeware2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    806
    Rep Power
    12706
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    70.2%

    Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns
    If you like that show, check out another awesome AMC show called Breaking Bad (if you haven't already). One of the best written shows on tv (still no opossums though).
    I heard about it. Haven't watched it though. How does it compare to walking dead or are they differen spectrums?
  16. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,499
    Rep Power
    61215
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    91.99%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by kokobeware2 View Post
    I heard about it. Haven't watched it though. How does it compare to walking dead or are they differen spectrums?
    Two completely different themes. One deals with zombies, the other deals with a high school chemistry teacher manufacturing and dealing meth. I actually prefer Breaking Bad ( Bryan Cranston is great in the show ), but both are really really good.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  17. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,881
    Rep Power
    778122
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns
    Two completely different themes. One deals with zombies, the other deals with a high school chemistry teacher manufacturing and dealing meth. I actually prefer Breaking Bad ( Bryan Cranston is great in the show ), but both are really really good.
    I think its because breaking bad has more believable real world drama. But i find the consistency of quality of episodes is better in walking dead. I do love how in breaking bad each episode starts with a cryptic piece of a future episode
  18. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,499
    Rep Power
    61215
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    91.99%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    But i find the consistency of quality of episodes is better in walking dead. I do love how in breaking bad each episode starts with a cryptic piece of a future episode
    That's probably because Breaking Bad has 4 seasons compared to Walking Dead's 2. Given enough episodes, all shows have a lag here and there, but I like seeing what Walter White is going to do next. The stuff with Gustavo last season was absolutely brilliant, and seeing as how this season is it's last the real fun is about to start .
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  19. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,096
    Rep Power
    81804
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    60.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I Enjoyed Walking Dead, but i just dont have time to watch season 2. Have not seen Breaking Bad yet, but i've heard its quite good.

    For other AMC shows, I loved Hell On Wheels - but with the Swede on True Blood now, not sure if it was cancelled?
    and of course Longmire
  20. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,881
    Rep Power
    778122
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns
    That's probably because Breaking Bad has 4 seasons compared to Walking Dead's 2. Given enough episodes, all shows have a lag here and there, but I like seeing what Walter White is going to do next. The stuff with Gustavo last season was absolutely brilliant, and seeing as how this season is it's last the real fun is about to start .
    The first episode showed how Walter is starting to finalize his self destruction
  21. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,499
    Rep Power
    61215
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    91.99%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    I Enjoyed Walking Dead, but i just dont have time to watch season 2. Have not seen Breaking Bad yet, but i've heard its quite good.

    For other AMC shows, I loved Hell On Wheels - but with the Swede on True Blood now, not sure if it was cancelled?
    and of course Longmire
    I watched the first season of Hell On Wheels and couldn't really get into it (same for Mad Men ). I thought Longmire was on A&E?
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  22. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,096
    Rep Power
    81804
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    60.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    I watched the first season of Hell On Wheels and couldn't really get into it (same for Mad Men ). I thought Longmire was on A&E?
    you might be right i just know the channel to tune into these days I was always a fan of the historical stuff, especially the old dirty closer to reality stuff like that and Deadwood.
  23. Advanced Member
    kokobeware2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    806
    Rep Power
    12706
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    70.2%

    Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns
    I watched the first season of Hell On Wheels and couldn't really get into it (same for Mad Men ). I thought Longmire was on A&E?
    Im with you on mad men. I tried watching it and just couldn't get into it. Switching away from AMC I am now a fan of white collar on usa
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Another way to eat your Cottage Cheese
    By gymaddict20 in forum Recipes
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 06-19-2011, 05:48 PM
  2. Make sure to order your fish extra muscular...
    By HereToStudy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-14-2010, 12:18 PM
  3. Would it be safe to mix these two protein mixes
    By Basketball23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-18-2009, 08:38 PM
  4. Americans fail to heed advice to 'eat your vegetables'
    By yeahright in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-19-2007, 08:56 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-28-2006, 04:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in