Inspire thy brother! Offer quotes and quick advice to motivate, inspire and direct!

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
I love how back in the day you were not criticized by how much or little you lifted or where you were at as far as your physique as long as you were serious about lifting and learning. It seems nowadays we/people are to easily critical of those who truly wanna achieve goals rather then supportive and informative to those interested (jus my opinion). When you see someone obviously misguided do you help or chuckle? What does it take to approach and offer some knowledge/advice? Don't get me wrong , I love the douche bag thread for humor but how many of us have been that unknowing douche bag once or even twice or more? We all started some place but that fact is we all STARTED ONCE! . Iono, I don't wanna get into a preaching session. I just think it would be nice to have a thread full of inspiration. So offer a quote of yours or someone else's and let's gets some good vibrations echoing in this bitch!

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
"Success rests not only on ability, but upon commitment, loyalty, and pride." - Vince Lombardi

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Kind of cliche but till this day holds an ultimate truth ..,...

"What doesn't kill me makes me stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I love how the biggest guys at my gym will laugh at you if you ask them how much they bench or squat. They merely reply "I dont lift based on weight I lift on what is difficult this week."

I have learned alot from these dudes.

They still keep track of their weights but are not into bragging about it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 9
Supplements 3
Supplements 1
Supplements 0
Supplements 0