married and bodybuilding???

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. My wife hates everything about it. She says all supplements are stupid and don't do anything, says there's no reason for me to get bigger or stronger, and spends all the grocery money on foods that won't do anything but hurt my physique. This website is pretty much the only support I have when it comes to my training.

2. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    lucky
    I made sure to get her opinion about them before I ever started using. We were only dating at the time, but it was serious and I felt as though the least I could do is to gather her opinion.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by bomcgraw View Post
    My wife hates everything about it. She says all supplements are stupid and don't do anything, says there's no reason for me to get bigger or stronger, and spends all the grocery money on foods that won't do anything but hurt my physique. This website is pretty much the only support I have when it comes to my training.
    Being in shape is important for our job. If you're like most everyone else in the Army, what you do during PT isn't enough to get you to where you ought to be. I personally want to be in the best possbile shape I can be, so I can be an example to my soldiers. More than a couple soldiers have started to workout with me and my buddy during our lunches. I'm with you though, my wife thinks supplements are a waste of money....

4. Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia

Being in shape is important for our job. If you're like most everyone else in the Army, what you do during PT isn't enough to get you to where you ought to be. I personally want to be in the best possbile shape I can be, so I can be an example to my soldiers. More than a couple soldiers have started to workout with me and my buddy during our lunches. I'm with you though, my wife thinks supplements are a waste of money....
    Any time she starts saying my training is dumb I ask her if she wants me to get ambushed by insurgents and get killed cuz I'm out of shape. She says that's a little extreme lol. So, I point out that my PT score equals promotion points and she leaves me alone. Right now I'm in the reserves so Im on my own for the PT. Next year I'm hopin to go active tho so maybe then I'll find some workout partners. As far as the supps, I either wait for her to buy a few dumb things and then get something, or I pout for a couple days until she gives in haha.

5. Quote Originally Posted by bomcgraw View Post
    My wife hates everything about it. She says all supplements are stupid and don't do anything, says there's no reason for me to get bigger or stronger, and spends all the grocery money on foods that won't do anything but hurt my physique. This website is pretty much the only support I have when it comes to my training.
    LOL..... Sounds like my wife. Been married 14yrs. In the beginning, she would accuse me of cheating on her. Going to the gym all the time, and hooking up with some hottie. Always had to reassure her that wasn't the case. Then she joined up as well.
    To the OP, thanks for serving in the military, and to all you servicemen and woman, for defending this great country!!
    •   

6. my ole' lady hates the bb scene...
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

7. I fail to understand the mindset that fitness is an unnecessary or bad thing.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

8. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve
    I fail to understand the mindset that fitness is an unnecessary or bad thing.
    Lol ya it blows my mind
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Psoriasis and bodybuilding
    By theface in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-29-2012, 10:33 AM
  2. MMA and Bodybuilding?
    By SELF RULES in forum MMA
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-06-2007, 03:23 PM
  3. tattoos and bodybuilding