Team America movie

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Pretty hilarious, I reccommed watching if you have some time. The jabs they took at Michael Moore, Alec Baldwin, and Matt Damon are freakin hilarious

Rock Lee

Awards
America, **** YEAH! Coming again to save the motherfucking day, yeah!

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

Awards
  • Established
Im a long time Trey and Matt fanatic.. but i wasnt that impressed with this one.. the songs werent as clever and funny as the south park movie.. overall i just wished they brought out another south park movie instead.. the sex scence was probably the funniest part but overall was dissapointed

dainbramaged

I'm so rone-ry, I'm rone-ry, so rone-ry and sad-ry a-rone...

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I thought the movie was genius...I laughed my ass off the whole damn time, lol. I liked the "F.A.G." .... roflmao.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
The puke scene done to heroic-self realization music had me in tears.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
The puke scene done to heroic-self realization music had me in tears.
Yeah, that was good! :rofl: althouth I do have to say my absolute favorite part of the movie was when the lady who brought her kids to see the movie got a taste of Trey Parker humor, gathered the litter and ran out! LOL. I saw the same exact thing in the south park movie, too. I love it!

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

Awards
  • Established
Matt Daimon only being able to say his name was pretty funny.. i guess i would of thought it was better if i didnt have a row of fuckin teenagers behind me.. the whole movie they were making stupid comments and it was really irritating..

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking forward to seeing this. Guess I'll have to go check it out this week.