evocash.com

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Anybody know what's up w/this place. I've noticed a lot of sources accept this as a form of payment, and it's much cheaper/easier than western union. Has anybody ever used it, and is it safe.

Also seems like the site is down as you can only log in a current account, and not make a new account. Anybody that has used this place post some feedback for me. Thanks

If anyone has use e-gold post feedback on them as well.

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
evocash is shutting down, stay away from them. They just informed all their members.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Alright thanks a lot. Any idea why. I heard they had some problems w/hackers or something.

Also anybody have any info on e-gold.

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
They said hackers and ****, probably really though because the gov't hates them, terrorists moving money around and what not. I had a copy of the letter they sent out but deleted it. I know of one or two sources who are moving to e-gold.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Yeah i've seen a couple using e-gold as well. How exactly does it work? Don't you still have to put in a credit card number.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Evocash is gone, good riddance! :mad:

I do agree that cash in the mail is better, as long as you send it Priority with confirmation, it'll get to where you send it..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
macedog24 Company Promotions 0
Supplements 7
DGator86 Supplements 0
bigpetefox General Chat 1
General Chat 7