AVENGERS CREW LOG LINKS

Page 8 of 70 First ... 678910 ... Last

  1. ummm, i think im busy, i need get the sand out of my whooha
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html


  2. Come on Avengers I need some support!

  3. Quote Originally Posted by benmayro View Post
    ummm, i think im busy, i need get the sand out of my whooha
    Oh god...the sandy vags here too? I'm gonna take a example of parenting from the Milas RecoverBro thread:

    KIDS , NO PLAYING IN THE SANDBOX PLEASE! I AARON DOESN'T LIKE SANDY VAGS!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    Who wants to tackle this with me? haa

    Attachment 61521
    I would take that challenge any day lol
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  5. Is that a bike. On a water slide? LOL!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I would take that challenge any day lol
    Ight lets do this mofo !If I could hit a double black diamond mountain bike courses I can definitely do this. We might shizz our pants in the process, but we got this.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Is that a bike. On a water slide? LOL!
    Hell ya! Avengers SWAG! lol

  8. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    Ight lets do this mofo !If I could hit a double black diamond mountain bike courses I can definitely do this. We might shizz our pants in the process, but we got this.
    Go ahead guys. Just be sure to leave me your supplement stashes in your wills!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by sidoious View Post
    Go ahead guys. Just be sure to leave me your supplement stashes in your wills!
    Huh? B1tch I'm riding you BareBack down this slide !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  10. Quote Originally Posted by sidoious View Post
    Go ahead guys. Just be sure to leave me your supplement stashes in your wills!
    Fine., but if I survive this shi* it will be legendary!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Huh? B1tch I'm riding you BareBack down this slide !
    o boy, what did I do......

  12. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    o boy, what did I do......
    Yeah haha he thought he could sit it out...hahaha nope , ps I use Eviscerate as lube!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Huh? B1tch I'm riding you BareBack down this slide !
    Says the guy who doesn't want to violate the "friend zone" with the chick he's pining over!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    o boy, what did I do......
    Yeah haha he thought he could sit it out...hahaha nope , ps I use Eviscerate as lube!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  15. Quote Originally Posted by sidoious View Post
    Says the guy who doesn't want to violate the "friend zone" with the chick he's pining over!
    Oh you wanna fight back huh?...fine...I lost
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Oh you wanna fight back huh?...fine...I lost
    Just testing the waters bro! What's your plan, still Netflixing tomorrow night?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by sidoious View Post
    Just testing the waters bro! What's your plan, still Netflixing tomorrow night?
    Yes...but friends only...I believe I am not a proper suitor for her, BUT if I am not mistaken a friend of her is advising her otherwise...so Idk w.e. happens its ok, if not...I'll always have my Barbell , she never leaves me <3
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  18. Haa well can anyone has some forged SD for sale?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Yes...but friends only...I believe I am not a proper suitor for her, BUT if I am not mistaken a friend of her is advising her otherwise...so Idk w.e. happens its ok, if not...I'll always have my Barbell , she never leaves me <3
    Come on Hawkeye, your quiver is full and your arrows are straight! Put some of that test to good use outside of the gym!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by sidoious View Post
    Come on Hawkeye, your quiver is full and your arrows are straight! Put some of that test to good use outside of the gym!
    So much win in this post
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    So much win in this post
    And don't forget about Rule #34!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  22. Can you ride it with no handlebars, marc?

    Oreo golden cookie blast... yum. Polished off 1/2 of a banana cream pie and now I'm sleepy.
    Squats do a booty good.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    And don't forget about Rule #34!
    Don't forget to use Eviscerate on lewd contact?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  24. Bring a friend to your date!

    eiffel.png

  25. How did i not see this thread until now

  26. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Can you ride it with no handlebars, marc?

    Oreo golden cookie blast... yum. Polished off 1/2 of a banana cream pie and now I'm sleepy.
    Not sure if this is a trick question or not? hmmm to answer or not to answer is the question? lol

  27. Quote Originally Posted by DiabeticLiftr View Post
    How did i not see this thread until now
    Gald to have you! This threads the boom!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    Not sure if this is a trick question or not? hmmm to answer or not to answer is the question? lol
    I had to contain myself and show manners and NOT abuse the easy pun about polishing...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Don't forget to use Eviscerate on lewd contact?
    634180768593991680-Rule34.jpg

    If it exists, there is porn of it.

    If at first you don't see it... step back from your monitor and look again.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  30. Hahahahaha god...AntMan this is the best way to make a man laugh before bed.

    Time for bed, HawkEye OUT! Gnight!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  31. same here guys, sweet dreams strong lifts
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

  32. LOVE YOU GUYS!!! AND WILLING TO DO ANYTHING FOR MY BROTHER AND SISTERS...JUSR TRY ME IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME!!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  33. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    LOVE YOU GUYS!!! AND WILLING TO DO ANYTHING FOR MY BROTHER AND SISTERS...JUSR TRY ME IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME!!!!
    Hey buddy!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  34. Haa by the time I actual fall asleep and by the time I wake up, am going to be sitting on like 230+ notification just from this awesomeness thread lol

  35. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    Haa by the time I actual fall asleep and by the time I wake up, am going to be sitting on like 230+ notification just from this awesomeness thread lol
    LOL. I'm the night Watchman. I see what happens here at nighttime and I sleep when all the kiddies come out during the day. There isn't as much going on at night and when I get up to start my day there are billions of notifications. I didn't even know this thread existed until recently lol.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  36. Celorza...

    045.jpg

    You're a young man! Don't DO IT!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  37. With the opening of the movie Magic Mike a bunch of the girls I work with (I work in a hospital so I'm surrounded by about 95% women) went absolutely nuts and planned a trip to go see it opening night. Talked it up big time. Posted about it with each other on Facebook. "Can't wait to see it!!!" "LOL me neither... bring extra panties teehee!" Even posted pics of the main characters from the movies showing their abs with a caption that read: "The only reason to see this!!!"

    2a2.jpg

    ****IN' REALLY?
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  38. Quote Originally Posted by sidoious View Post
    Wheat crust Boboli + shredded rotisserie chicken + caramelized onions + low carb bbq sauce + low fat mozzarella = damn good!

    Wheat crust Boboli + salsa + shredded rotisserie chicken + jalape&#241;os + Mexican blend cheese = even better
    That's the flavor right there!!
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

  39. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    With the opening of the movie Magic Mike a bunch of the girls I work with (I work in a hospital so I'm surrounded by about 95% women) went absolutely nuts and planned a trip to go see it opening night. Talked it up big time. Posted about it with each other on Facebook. "Can't wait to see it!!!" "LOL me neither... bring extra panties teehee!" Even posted pics of the main characters from the movies showing their abs with a caption that read: "The only reason to see this!!!"

    2a2.jpg

    ****IN' REALLY?

    WTF is with women and that movie lol
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Marms

    WTF is with women and that movie lol
    No ****. We need a flick like that. Oh wait... The internet.

    Sent from my Thunderbolt using AM for Android!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. All Liquidrone testers, please post your log link
    By tattoopierced1 in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-12-2009, 07:24 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-23-2007, 02:00 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-22-2007, 07:45 PM
Log in
Log in