AVENGERS CREW LOG LINKS

Page 5 of 70 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. how is thatt a neg guys, i thought we support brotherhood, fun, and lifting... or maybe that was ron paul?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Ever heard a song called "Losing my Religion" by REM...well that literally is me in the corner...
    Yes, know it well. It's in my head now, so I'm going to pull it up on youtube. As for the rest..been there man. Still go there from time to time.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.

  3. Room in the Avengers for an atheist like Moon Knight?
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yGDf...e_gdata_player

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eADsB...e_gdata_player

    Ok guys today I try curling 210lbs and 170lbs but failed...I tried doing these curls at the end of my workout so I think I used all my energy that's why I couldn't do it...but I'm pretty sure I can do this...I'm gonna try again but this time I will try this first thing...it felt really light and for being 164lbs I think it's pretty impressive...I'm gonna try tomorrow...fack yea I can do it!!!
    YOU CAN DO IT BRO! DAMN YOU LOOK BEAST!! YOU ARE A HUGE STRONG BEAST BROTHER!! DAAAAAAAMN!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  5. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yGDf...e_gdata_player

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eADsB...e_gdata_player

    Ok guys today I try curling 210lbs and 170lbs but failed...I tried doing these curls at the end of my workout so I think I used all my energy that's why I couldn't do it...but I'm pretty sure I can do this...I'm gonna try again but this time I will try this first thing...it felt really light and for being 164lbs I think it's pretty impressive...I'm gonna try tomorrow...fack yea I can do it!!!
    massive numbers, especially at your weight... keeep it upp!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

  6. Quote Originally Posted by sidoious View Post
    Room in the Avengers for an atheist like Moon Knight?
    Always, as long as i'm in the originals...there's always room for believers and NON believers as well.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  7. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yGDf...e_gdata_player

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eADsB...e_gdata_player

    Ok guys today I try curling 210lbs and 170lbs but failed...I tried doing these curls at the end of my workout so I think I used all my energy that's why I couldn't do it...but I'm pretty sure I can do this...I'm gonna try again but this time I will try this first thing...it felt really light and for being 164lbs I think it's pretty impressive...I'm gonna try tomorrow...fack yea I can do it!!!
    Dude! I say you could have gotten it if it had been earlier in the workout. That's insane weight for curls bro! BTW, subbed to your channel while I was there.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by sidoious View Post
    Room in the Avengers for an atheist like Moon Knight?
    That's what makes us who we are bro. Diversity and acceptance.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    YOU CAN DO IT BRO! DAMN YOU LOOK BEAST!! YOU ARE A HUGE STRONG BEAST BROTHER!! DAAAAAAAMN!!
    Thanks bro!! Yea I'm pretty sure I can do it...I almost did that after all my workout...I need to try it first thing I get in gym...that way I'm full of energy...
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  10. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150

    Dude! I say you could have gotten it if it had been earlier in the workout. That's insane weight for curls bro! BTW, subbed to your channel while I was there.
    Thanks bro!! Yea then I after I couldn't do 210 then I tried doing 170lbs but I think I wasted all my energy trying to lift 210...I can do this I'm pretty confident...it felt really light
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  11. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Thanks bro!! Yea then I after I couldn't do 210 then I tried doing 170lbs but I think I wasted all my energy trying to lift 210...I can do this I'm pretty confident...it felt really light
    Did this ninja just say it felt light? LOL! You are the man and don't forget to video it when you get that weight up.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by benmayro View Post
    how is thatt a neg guys, i thought we support brotherhood, fun, and lifting... or maybe that was ron paul?
    Yeah, pretty sure that was Ron Paul..LOL.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    Yeah, pretty sure that was Ron Paul..LOL.
    No whip for me !? Chains and whips excite me ! hahahahaha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  14. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150

    Did this ninja just say it felt light? LOL! You are the man and don't forget to video it when you get that weight up.
    Definitely gonna record and post here....any I picked it and it was kind light actually...maybe I was out of energy...but still picking that up and bringing above ur waist height is pretty impressive I think
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    No whip for me !? Chains and whips excite me ! hahahahaha
    I thought you wanted the battery clamps?
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Definitely gonna record and post here....any I picked it and it was kind light actually...maybe I was out of energy...but still picking that up and bringing above ur waist height is pretty impressive I think
    Definitely impressive. Most I've ever curled is 140, and that has been a long time ago.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    I thought you wanted the battery clamps?
    Oh you just know how to make me feel good bro...
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    Definitely impressive. Most I've ever curled is 140, and that has been a long time ago.
    Yeah...my max is 85 thanks a lot...and my DL max is a little above that 210...its 235x5...I havent gone higher...wow...Ok so, about making a deal with the devil...it IS safer than AAS right?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  18. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150

    Definitely impressive. Most I've ever curled is 140, and that has been a long time ago.
    That's nice bro!!! I did 135lbs lying triceps ext. for 10reps...and curled 130lbs for 8reps...
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  19. Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Oh you just know how to make me feel good bro...

    Yeah...my max is 85 thanks a lot...and my DL max is a little above that 210...its 235x5...I havent gone higher...wow...Ok so, about making a deal with the devil...it IS safer than AAS right?
    Back when my buddy and I were lifting together, I started out doing reps with 60 and we progressed every week until I finally worked up to doing reps with the heavier weight. It took awhile, but it felt so good to finally get there. Now I have to work back to that point since I lost so much strength when I stopped lifting for a couple years.

    Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    That's nice bro!!! I did 135lbs lying triceps ext. for 10reps...and curled 130lbs for 8reps...
    Wow! 135 lying tri ext...Wow!
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Aaah...so much Flaming Win here Ricky. Proper form in the use of the Boromir Meme
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  22. Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=61 477"/>
    Lol our meme avenger
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  24. I don't take creatine.. Maybe thats why my arms r so small...
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Nutraplanet, Y U NO GIVE ME 64% ON GOOD SUPPS AND FREE SHIPPING!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  26. ^ LOL Carly Rae
    Squats do a booty good.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    lol.....

  28. Time for this Avenger to head to bed. Ya'll have a good night and a great and safe 4th of July!
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    Time for this Avenger to head to bed. Ya'll have a good night and a great and safe 4th of July!
    Same here! (No we are NOT going together, he tried but I like to sleep alone) night fellas! Keep our Marvel universe safe while Capt and Me reload batteries ! Safe BBQ+BEER day guys!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  30. Night.
    Squats do a booty good.

  31. Night homies
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  32. Moon Knight staying up. Full moon and all.

  33. Nighty night. Keep ur butthole tight

    :toofar?:
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  34. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza
    Nighty night. Keep ur butthole tight

    :toofar?:
    Depends on if you hit his prostate. Lol

  35. Night Yall! Hopes everyone has a good day today with there family & friends and keep safe!

  36. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc
    Night Yall! Hopes everyone has a good day today with there family & friends and keep safe!
    Amen.
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  37. Hello Avengers,

    I have started a new log featuring EBF - recompadrol/AAV2/Natty-V at

    Fumoney - Recompadrol/AAV2/Natty-V Log (Sponsored by Enhanced Body Formulations)


    Thanks !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  38. Let me see how my new sig looks lol
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Marms
    Let me see how my new sig looks lol
    Looking GOOD marms! Ima be hitting u up about a testodrol/mass hgh log sponsorshipppp (in a few months If possible)
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  40. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Looking GOOD marms! Ima be hitting u up about a testodrol/mass hgh log sponsorshipppp (in a few months If possible)
    Sounds good man
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. All Liquidrone testers, please post your log link
    By tattoopierced1 in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-12-2009, 07:24 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-23-2007, 02:00 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-22-2007, 07:45 PM
Log in
Log in