beanpole
    Punja
    Packers
    Aaron
    Me
    Airborne
    Howwedo (Ricky)
    The only Female avenger is:
    Gokix and thus the honorary General of the OG Allience !

The rest are avengers ! we started this group before haha
    Bam! Part of the elite!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    OGs are:

Captain
    beanpole
    Punja
    Packers
    Aaron
    Me
    Airborne
    Howwedo (Ricky)
    The only Female avenger is:
    Gokix and thus the honorary General of the OG Allience !

The rest are avengers ! we started this group before haha
    Well time to edit my link to avengers haa. One day ill make the elite list!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    Well time to edit my link to avengers haa. One day ill make the elite list!
    you have to run it by Punja/Packers/Aaron haha , I myself don't mind But I'm cool with people joining hehe, I just think Packers and Punja have more weight in this since it started as a joke between the 3 of us haha , Airborne joined after that so he has a huge say too, and Aaron decides because...well Aaron introduced the idea of the hazing and he IS quite devious !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

4. Every Avenger is a Elite member!!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

5. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

you have to run it by Punja/Packers/Aaron haha , I myself don't mind But I'm cool with people joining hehe, I just think Packers and Punja have more weight in this since it started as a joke between the 3 of us haha , Airborne joined after that so he has a huge say too, and Aaron decides because...well Aaron introduced the idea of the hazing and he IS quite devious !
    I'm just the low man on the totom pole
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Every Avenger is a Elite member!!!!
    ^^^^^^^ This!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<

7. Everyone is equal and we all are family...on top of the WE ARE ONE TEAM!!!
    OG Punjabi Avenger

8. am i in or mot guysss haha!(:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

9. Quote Originally Posted by benmayro View Post
    am i in or mot guysss haha!(:
    You are bro!
    >SNS-Glycophase<

10. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde
    Everyone is equal and we all are family...on top of the WE ARE ONE TEAM!!!
    <3 !!

11. Quote Originally Posted by benmayro
    am i in or mot guysss haha!(:
    No need to ask...just choose a avenger name and put it in ur sig...as long there's names available anyone is welcome....
    OG Punjabi Avenger

12. nicee!, we are gunna be the "biggest" group on AM literally
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

13. Yes...when we fill up all the names...

The Hunger Games will begin...oh wait wrong movie! hahahaha Well we'll just have to welcome the rest as supportive friends ! But plenty of room to choose! !
    >SNS-Glycophase<

14. We should do avengers vs the alpha crew haa

15. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    We should do avengers vs the alpha crew haa
    NO FIGHTING BETWEEN GROUPS , RESPECT EVERYONE GUYS! THE FIRST OF YOU I SEE PICKING A FIGHT WITH THE ALPHA CREW OR THE RECOVERBROS , WILL RECEIVE A 20X NEG TRAIN FROM ME...I SWEAR TO GOD I DON'T WANT NO SH1T, THIS IS A SUPPORT GROUP FOR FRIENDS AND LOGGERS...AND NOT A BEEF WITH ANYONE...

Yes Aaron part of this message goes to you, and in fact to anyone who wants to pick a beef with any group...respect everyone seriously...

Now less seriousness here sheesh , I'm still looking for a Black Widow!! ANY TAKERS!?
    >SNS-Glycophase<

16. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc
    We should do avengers vs the alpha crew haa
    Bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde

No need to ask...just choose a avenger name and put it in ur sig...as long there's names available anyone is welcome....
    Not every1 is a good guy.

17. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Bad idea.

Not every1 is a good guy.
    No...not everyone is, but its not fair to judge or think of someone as a bad guy before knowing them or giving them a chance too bro...I got no reason to distrust any willing Avenger
    >SNS-Glycophase<

18. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

NO FIGHTING BETWEEN GROUPS , RESPECT EVERYONE GUYS! THE FIRST OF YOU I SEE PICKING A FIGHT WITH THE ALPHA CREW OR THE RECOVERBROS , WILL RECEIVE A 20X NEG TRAIN FROM ME...I SWEAR TO GOD I DON'T WANT NO SH1T, THIS IS A SUPPORT GROUP FOR FRIENDS AND LOGGERS...AND NOT A BEEF WITH ANYONE...

Yes Aaron part of this message goes to you, and in fact to anyone who wants to pick a beef with any group...respect everyone seriously...

Now less seriousness here sheesh , I'm still looking for a Black Widow!! ANY TAKERS!?
    Threating to neg someone... Tsk tsk bad idea.
    We have to be mature.

19. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Threating to neg someone... Tsk tsk bad idea.
    We have to be mature.
    Oh I am gonna go all berserk if somoene dares ruin this group by getting into a fight with any other group...We are not meant to be a fighting clan entity we are just friends who intend to support each other! And have some fun :P...Not a bunch of hooligans to attack any other clan. Respect the Bro's and don't mess with the alphas...
    >SNS-Glycophase<

20. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

i need my wonderwoman

21. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Oh I am gonna go all berserk if somoene dares ruin this group by getting into a fight with any other group...We are not meant to be a fighting clan entity we are just friends who intend to support each other! And have some fun :P...Not a bunch of hooligans to attack any other clan. Respect the Bro's and don't mess with the alphas...
    No1 disrespected the bros & I'm sure Marc wasn't serious.

Ceasar, I'm inviting Valdez to join.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post

Yes daddy I understand.

23. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    No1 disrespected the bros & I'm sure Marc wasn't serious.
    I know he wasn't...just in case ANYONE wants to get smart and disrespect the Bro's or they think they can just go ahead and bark at the Alphas...Both are groups of their own friends too and none of them want problems with us , neither do we want it with them
    >SNS-Glycophase<

24. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

I know he wasn't...just in case ANYONE wants to get smart and disrespect the Bro's or they think they can just go ahead and bark at the Alphas...Both are groups of their own friends too and none of them want problems with us , neither do we want it with them

25. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    Yes daddy I understand.
    :O! He called me daddy! A spanking is in order hahahaha!
    >SNS-Glycophase<

26. Mule (600x800).jpg

Here's my freshly manscaped Mule just for Aarons enjoyment . Let it be known to all Avengers I have complied with rule B and The Swole Troll shall be Hemavoless.

27. Rob welcome to the avengers, now please report to the backrook male mandatory cavity search as per the hemavol content...I'll make sure to lub the gloves up with Eviscerate and be extra gentle on the way in !
    >SNS-Glycophase<

28. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    Mule (600x800).jpg

Here's my freshly manscaped Mule just for Aarons enjoyment . Let it be known to all Avengers I have complied with rule B and The Swole Troll shall be Hemavoless.
    EPIC!!
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
    OG AVENGER

29. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    Rob welcome to the avengers, now please report to the backrook male mandatory cavity search as per the hemavol content...I'll make sure to lub the gloves up with Eviscerate and be extra gentle on the way in !
    why didnt i get one of those?

30. Quote Originally Posted by benmayro View Post
    why didnt i get one of those?
    Over 18? If so, remember the code of hazing to join:

a)Stylish pic of one self dressed in a GQ fashion
    b)nudes
    c)complimentary tub of hemavol/craze/lemon recoverpro sent to me

Any A , B , OR C are the chosen hazing methods to join...if you have siggy you must pass one of those 3 above, letters A and C are encouraged by me...and well..Aaron loves option B so pick yours!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-23-2007, 02:00 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-22-2007, 07:45 PM