• RockStar
  • Established
scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Strange what I read was it was due to an undiagnosed defect....Your providing the anti supp groups with alot of fodder when you describe any supp as a "potential" problem, just sayin.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

He supposedly died of cardiac arrest that some claim to be from his DNP use?
Article
'Shattered': body of bodybuilder 'Zyzz' heading home

I know for fact I saw the pic on right as someone's avatar
I've seen the guy with this avy pic, but I don't think its him , his name is Reyman here if I am not mistaken...he usually lurks around in the anabolics subforum and will pitch in some advice (and funny comments from time to time) about cycles.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well, he's...............deceased.......sooooo how is he able to post?

I've seen the guy with this avy pic, but I don't think its him , his name is Reyman here if I am not mistaken...he usually lurks around in the anabolics subforum and will pitch in some advice (and funny comments from time to time) about cycles.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
well, he's...............deceased.......sooooo how is he able to post?
oO I think he only used the avy pic of zyzz , not that he WAS the actual zyzz...I mean loads of people have their role model pics as avys and they are not them :p...I certainly do hope so that Reyman isnt Zyzz haha, he was good for a laugh when I read some of his posts laughing at people who would try to stand up to his advice on cycles xD

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
I've definitely seen the avi but I don't think that its really him here. Sucks that that happened though.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good point

Maybe thats what it was?

oO I think he only used the avy pic of zyzz , not that he WAS the actual zyzz...I mean loads of people have their role model pics as avys and they are not them :p...I certainly do hope so that Reyman isnt Zyzz haha, he was good for a laugh when I read some of his posts laughing at people who would try to stand up to his advice on cycles xD

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Good point

Maybe thats what it was?
Lets hope...if not well, we can hold a "service" post is the sake of wishing him good in the afterlife and pay respects to a lost member of this community.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yup, think someone is just using an AVI pic.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOLOL

Lets hope...if not well, we can hold a "service" post is the sake of wishing him good in the afterlife and pay respects to a lost member of this community.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use to keep I touch with the real zyzz and after he went into a hardcore bulk he wanted to strip fat off and was up to 200+ mcg of clen a day and that was about 3-4 weeks before he died and the last I talked with him through PMs on bb.com...he was truly entertaining

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Zyzz has a crew. More avi's of him than i can count. Conspericy theories aside, he passed last August in Tailand.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I use to keep I touch with the real zyzz and after he went into a hardcore bulk he wanted to strip fat off and was up to 200+ mcg of clen a day and that was about 3-4 weeks before he died and the last I talked with him through PMs on bb.com...he was truly entertaining
So sad.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards

and his mom knew of his heart problem, but never told him becuase she didnt want it to hold him back.. pretty sad. I know his online persona was pretty douchey but still that sucks..

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and his mom knew of his heart problem, but never told him becuase she didnt want it to hold him back.. pretty sad. I know his online persona was pretty douchey but still that sucks..
Yeah he still dieted and busted his ass like all of us...

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
but steroids arent bad for you, more people go to the hospital for too much vitamin c

:paranoid:

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
but steroids arent bad for you, more people go to the hospital for too much vitamin c

:paranoid:
Like anything...when something is abused it can be deadly...that goes for things such as steroids or things such as vitamins

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
Like anything...when something is abused it can be deadly...that goes for things such as steroids or things such as vitamins
i was just trolling because thats the statement i always hear when something like this happens

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I never knew the guy

From the limited understanding I have done on him, the death came no less than 6 montrhs post-DNP

The clen certainly seems to be the more likely culrpit in light of his heart issues and timing of death but theree is no need to speculate ya know?

RIP

Zyzz has a crew. More avi's of him than i can count. Conspericy theories aside, he passed last August in Tailand.

braxbrah

Awards
sorry for bumping an old post was researching the forums regarding DNP and spotted some false information regarding it, it had literally nothing to do with his death at all so why do people feel the need to fabricate that kinda stuff?

He had a heart defect from birth which was undiagnosed and unrelated to any form of stimulant at all. He had been complaining of high blood pressure for more than a few months also and than passed away in a sauna in thailand probably brought on by even further increased blood pressure by being in one.

DNP will not effect anything to do with the heart especially not months after using it. You are only going to die on DNP from hyperthermia brought on by the excessive heat while using it.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you dont believe it latent effects?

If someone smokes for 20 years. Then quits for 5 years. Then dies of lung cancer - you think the smoking had anything to do with it? Even though it was 5 years prior?

If some fat azz that east like garbage for 20 years and abuses his pancreas along the way with sugar crud.....then turns into a fitness buff...but STILL ends up with type II diabetes, you think the eating abuse from 5 years prior had anything to do with it?

;)

sorry for bumping an old post was researching the forums regarding DNP and spotted some false information regarding it, it had literally nothing to do with his death at all so why do people feel the need to fabricate that kinda stuff?

He had a heart defect from birth which was undiagnosed and unrelated to any form of stimulant at all. He had been complaining of high blood pressure for more than a few months also and than passed away in a sauna in thailand probably brought on by even further increased blood pressure by being in one.

DNP will not effect anything to do with the heart especially not months after using it. You are only going to die on DNP from hyperthermia brought on by the excessive heat while using it.

braxbrah

Awards
I hear what you are saying but smoking and eating crap has been shown to have long term side effects like you mentioned, DNP hasn't shown any. Also the key reason for me is that he had a heart defect he'd had since birth, sadly issues like this are common these days. had he died on the cycle then yeah you'd understand this could have prompted a reaction.

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
Zyzz is a weird state of mind people use. Common phrases include fuark, brah, shredded, (any adjective) ****. I am guilty of using zyzz's mind state while cutting and regardless if his sexual orientation is a pretty inspiring dude. But he gained fame on bb.com.