Hilarious article on AAS

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
the feedback comments are funny as well. at least there are some people that have a slight idea.

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
i like the one feedback where the guys says "you are so correct, steroids made me grow man boobies. :icon_lol:

:goodpost: that was hilarious

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
wow good info there, I'll be sure to shoot my fina IV before I go to the gym....that is if I can get it into the slin pin first

GuardDog

GuardDog

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
WTF was that guy thinking when he wrote the article? Clearly not on researching his information. The reviews back to him made me LMAO!

coofoostu

Awards
I like how even doctors responded to his article telling him he was incorrect. I know I want to take steroids but im afraid of loosing my limbs...:rolleyes:

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
God that was hilarious, thanks for posting that. Wow. I gurantee you this guy has never lifted a weight in his life.

kelsey

Awards
  • Established
I have gangrene in my arm and have contracted gonnahephylciffleAIDS,

thanks decca

what a tool.

Nuteboy

Awards
Just curious if anyone thinks Lance Armstrong used steriods to help him heal from the cancer that possibly caused him to lose a % of lean muscle?

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Just curious if anyone thinks Lance Armstrong used steriods to help him heal from the cancer that possibly caused him to lose a % of lean muscle?
Dude.....use some common sense, you know that Lance Armstrong would never use steroids, it could risk his carrer, he could get HIV/Aids or lose a limb if he ever used gear. Damn. (sarcasm)