Things you've left at the gym

cardinal15

cardinal15

Awards
Hey guys, Im a avid hat wearer so I am constantly leaving a hat at the gym. today I left my dip. so I was Jw whats the weirdest, most embarrassing, or most important thing you've ever left at the gym?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
My stress, conscience , pain , tears , blood, anger, hate and despair...I left that there, and make a deposit on many of those every now and then over and over.

MattyMac

MattyMac

Awards
Worst thing I've left was my ipod nana, safe toasts use I never saw that thing again. worst thing I've found was some dudes swamp ass boxers left in a locker I opened...

MattyMac

MattyMac

Awards
Autocorrect really screwed me on that one...safe to assume*

napalm

napalm

Awards
my elitefts belt, barely a month old. i pity the dude that is stupid enough to use it there.

<---moron...

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i left the only pair of straps that ever fit my wrists....i think i did anyway, they were schiek straps, nothing special but haven't bought a new pair since

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
my log book i leave all the time, the workers actually put it in my locker for me

huxley309

huxley309

Awards
  • Established
Music players, chalk and my fat gripz

Im terrible for it.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
My AI sports water bottle!!! Never got it back.

Paulhal

Paulhal

Awards
I always manage to forget my shaker bottle when taking BCAAs, I always get it back though! :D

ARJRCOX

ARJRCOX

Awards
All the stress from the day before, all my self pity, and my bad attitude

chefshields

Awards
My girlfriend's Brita filter water bottle. She was kinda pissed.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cash (fell out of my pocket), headphones (left in a locker), sunglasses (fell out of my bag, apparently). I've gotten 2 of the 3 back...

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ipod touch + headphones twice, ID card, my phone, umbrella, all several times

So far, the only thing I never got back was my umbrella. I'm pretty sure it was a girl working at the gym who stole it.

jmonteil1

Awards
my elitefts belt, barely a month old. i pity the dude that is stupid enough to use it there.

<---moron...
That sucks, that's a sweet belt.

Lost so many pairs of straps I stopped using them. They're for pussies anyways.

aussieman

aussieman

Awards
The worst thing i've ever left was my nike gym bag full of my gym gear and some "supplements" :( only thing i didnt lose was my glove's and thats because i had them on. Walked right out the door only relised when i was home it was no wear to be seen when i went back...... lol

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I left my inzer belt, but someone turned it in for me. Left a pair of fat gripz and was out of the gym for 2 weeks. Didn't realize they were gone till I went to get them out of my gym back. Asked up front and they were still there.

Raiph

Raiph

Awards
A hard disk containing 4 years worth of essays from my undergraduate degree, which I'd uploaded because we were graduating and our user accounts on the university system were getting deleted the next week. I still had some important stuff saved on my laptop, but it was the weekend and I couldn't get back to uni in time to save the 40 something essays and countless hours worth of my time from being deleted :17: Some bastard out there now has a very indepth knowledge of postmodern English literature and poetry..

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Chunks of skin. Also several broken pairs of headphones, a girlfriend and several water bottles.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
I once went to the gym with the missus, and left her there, forgetting I was not on the road but back home in Memphis. Remembered half the way on the drive back home that I forgot her there.

2 weeks in the dog house.