Invaded by Strech Marks!!!

johnnyjohnson

Awards
I've had stretch marks under my armpits for about a year now but since I took pmag a couple months ago they have been growing and are starting to run down on my biceps and are starting on my shoulders. I have been applying cocoa butter (with vitamin E) 2-3 times a day and recently started tanning. Does anybody else have this problem or know how to reduce them?

Also, how in the hell did none of the big dudes from the golden era (Arnold, Columbu, Ferrigno, Corney) have stretch marks? Out of all of the pictures I've seen of classic bodybuilders, none of them had stretch marks. Did they hide them somehow?

1 More Repp

1 More Repp

Awards
I've had the same problem for some time now since getting into BBing. I've tried the cocoa butter and vitamin e oil applicators with no improvements. The dermarollers look pretty interesting though has anyone here used one before?

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Been stuck on the same issue as well might have to look into the dermarollers but I've been using IDRT(loving it) and they seem to be fading away. But my stretch marks are deep so also looking into other options

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
Been stuck on the same issue as well might have to look into the dermarollers but I've been using IDRT and they seem to be fading away. But my stretch marks are deep so also looking into other options
IDRT?

toddgranit

toddgranit

Awards
A lotion with retinal actually helps, an ex girlfriend turned me on to this, and it works really well.

johnnyjohnson

Awards
The derma roller looks pretty interesting...I might buy the generic brand on amazon and give it a try.

ludbg

ludbg

Awards
yea this derma roller definitely looks promising. i might give it a try. I've had stretch marks for years and none of creams and lotions have helped

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I think you should actually be happy your growing. Forget about the marks. Be happy your making gains that's what's important. And for the record I have them too. They are just proof that I'm doing WORK!

johnnyjohnson

Awards
So has anyone gotten any good results from the derma roller yet?

seclureon

Awards
try taking a vitamin D supplement
also try bio oil or coconut oil
and try talking to a dermatologist if they are getting really bad