Awards
  • Established
Damn. That actually sorta startled me.

dd

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
When I posted above, I had watched the clip without sound and it startled me. If I had watched it the first time WITH sound, the coroner would be explaining to my wife, right now, how I died of a heart attack that was OBVIOUSLY caused by PH use.:eek:

dd

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
that **** is too funny. i got so many people at work with that one.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
lol i swear it shook me up the first time i saw it..didnt realize i had the sound up as loud as i did..

BryanFury

Awards
Was just playing music on the computer and watched it...thank you for my first heart attack.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
AHHH! :(

bulkmuscle

Awards
ah **** i rememebr this one, the first time i saw it i nearly shat my pants.

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

Awards
  • Established
great stuff gonna give the girlfriend a heart attack when i get home from work

darius

Dude I'm on 25mg of M1T and the blood pressure is high enough. Not cool dude. Not cool.

hahahaa jk :D

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
lolswear to god the first time i saw it..i jumped like a bitch.

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

Awards
  • Established
HAHA got my girl this mornin!!! she wooped my ass afterwards though.. she startles very easy.. good stuff

SwoleT

Awards
i was lookin for the ghost that **** scared the hell out of me...

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
**** you dude I was having my morning coffe and actually picked it up off the desk rigt before that damn thign popped out. **** now I have got to clean up the desk.

lklind

Awards
:blink: i have already had 2 heart attacks and that nearly ran the total to 3 - thanks :run:

GuardDog

GuardDog

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
MVTHER FVCKER!!! I threw my laptop across the room!

That was funny as hell once my heart calmed down! I was soo into seeing the ghost that I didn't even think this would be something like that. Great joke for being October and Halloween!

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
lol you can tell it works because it really does piss everybody off, me included... like a complete dipshit i fall for it of course and am all leaned in when the **** hits the fan and my chest explodes Alien style.

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
scared some people with this one thought I woudl reshare it

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Wow! The funny thing is the first time I played it the I could only hear it. Scared the **** out of me, but the second time I actually saw it and I think my heart skipped a beat.

I got my wife with it too. Needless to say she smacked me a few times. LOL!

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
The text at the end is in german: it says, roughly, 'So, are you awake yet?' It's an ad for a canned coffee drink ("coffee in high doses", it says).

Glad I had the sound off - but I'm sending this to my brother-in-law: he got me w/ something similar once....

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
that guy looks a little depleted. Too few carbs, perhaps.....maybe needs to get a good multivitamin in his regimen. And some water.....lots of lots of water. Some sun, too!

speakle

DONT F$*# WITH MY NUTS!
Awards
I got my mother-in-law with that one over the weekend, boy was she pissed.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Goddamn, even though I suspected something like that was going to happen, it still scared the daylights out of me.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
jeezus christ!!!!
Oh I was commenting on max silver's avatar...

I've seen this thing before a couple years ago... i knew it was coming and it still freaked me out lol

but damn max silver... don't see figures (and rear ends) like that often... are they bolt ons?