Christian lifting music

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by supermanjow

    How old is your little guy? I'm expecting my first on February 22nd.
    congrats! 5 months :]
    ~ Airborne42's girlfriend ~
    - using mobile version, can't rep -


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Exian

    For today is sick. I'm seeing them in Rochester next month. War or ages, devil wears prada, as I lay dying, haste the day.. The list goes on lol
    Rochester NY?

    I never realized as I lay dying was Christian.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  3. For Today is sick live, you'll enjoy the show for sure!
    •   
       


  4. I saw them live with The Devil Wears Prada, and Whitechapel.

  5. I prefer heavier music during intense lifting, and some of my favorite Christian metal bands would have to be.
    demon hunter (number one all time)
    best songs
    Fire to my soul
    snap your fingers snap your neck
    ribcage
    I play dead

    Burden of day

    this is solid state (this is a sampler cd there are a bunch and the one i have is really good)

    Pillar
    P.O.D.
    skillet
    PAX217
    Red
    Project 86
    Chevelle

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Exian View Post
    For today is sick. I'm seeing them in Rochester next month. War or ages, devil wears prada, as I lay dying, haste the day.. The list goes on lol
    Finally, I was beginning to think no one here appreciated Christian metal lol. All the bands you listed are great, I've never listened to Haste the Day though Ill check them out.

    Impending Doom , Gideon, Becoming the Archetype and The Crimson Armada are also good.

  7. I have been fortunate enough to have seen something like 50 or 60 Christian bands in concert.

    Many are great to listen to, but only a few (IMO) are the type you want to lift to; at least that is true for me. I need something to help drive me - something a bit harder and with more urgency.

    So, in my now 53 year old opinion:

    Kutless
    Red
    Thousand Foot Crutch
    DC Talk (selected early cuts)
    Delirious (selected cuts)
    Flyleaf


    IMO Kutless should be listed 1st through 10th.

  8. I've connected a lot with switchfoots newer stuff, since they've gone fully independent.

    I always encourage people to give them a listen when all they've heard is the mainstream dare you to move type of stuff.

    and then there's the august burns red Christmas album haha

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Bigcountry08 View Post
    I prefer heavier music during intense lifting, and some of my favorite Christian metal bands would have to be.
    demon hunter (number one all time)
    best songs
    Fire to my soul
    snap your fingers snap your neck
    ribcage
    I play dead

    Burden of day

    this is solid state (this is a sampler cd there are a bunch and the one i have is really good)

    Pillar
    P.O.D.
    skillet
    PAX217
    Red
    Project 86
    Chevelle
    Chevelle is not Christian. They were signed with a Christian label or sub-label (?) but were not a Christian band. Kind of a screwed up deal. I still like to listen to their stuff though!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  10. Impending Doom.

    I'm not Christian.. but these guys are too heavy to ignore!

  11. I'm gonna check sum of these Christian bands out on here, all I have that is Christian in my huge workout mix is skillet, def dig them tho, if there's sumthing simular to theyr style I'd love to check it out...

  12. Quote Originally Posted by chitown58 View Post
    I'm gonna check sum of these Christian bands out on here, all I have that is Christian in my huge workout mix is skillet, def dig them tho, if there's sumthing simular to theyr style I'd love to check it out...
    This is what I use Pandora for. They even have write-ups for all the bands so that you know if they are Christian or not. I started a station with Project 86 and now have so many bands on there that I love that I hadn't listened to before. Here's a good list:

    Project 86
    Demon Hunter
    Blindside
    Underoath
    Disciple
    Thousand Foot Krutch
    Flyleaf
    Fireflight
    Seventh Day Slumber
    Building 429

  13. Quote Originally Posted by supermanjow View Post
    This is what I use Pandora for. They even have write-ups for all the bands so that you know if they are Christian or not. I started a station with Project 86 and now have so many bands on there that I love that I hadn't listened to before. Here's a good list:

    Project 86
    Demon Hunter
    Blindside
    Underoath
    Disciple
    Thousand Foot Krutch
    Flyleaf
    Fireflight
    Seventh Day Slumber
    Building 429
    I knew I was leaving someone out. Seventh Day Slumber is terrific. Good catch.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by supermanjow View Post
    This is what I use Pandora for. They even have write-ups for all the bands so that you know if they are Christian or not. I started a station with Project 86 and now have so many bands on there that I love that I hadn't listened to before. Here's a good list:

    Project 86
    Demon Hunter
    Blindside
    Underoath
    Disciple
    Thousand Foot Krutch
    Flyleaf
    Fireflight
    Seventh Day Slumber
    Building 429
    sweet! thanx bro

  15. Post #54 Thousand Foot Krutch - Move


    Love it!

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Surprised no one has said TFK yet.

    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  16. Little help - I keep hearing everyone talk about Skillet. WHAT are the top 3 most popular songs. Wanna check them out
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked
    Little help - I keep hearing everyone talk about Skillet. WHAT are the top 3 most popular songs. Wanna check them out
    Monster
    Awake and Alive
    Rebirthing

  18. Thanks

    Add "HERO"to that list

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Monster
    Awake and Alive
    Rebirthing
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked
    Thanks

    Add "HERO"to that list
    Hero is a great song, Savior is a good one as well.

    And comatose.

  20. Still HOOKED on this song and I HATE rap


    1) These guys make anything else GOOD?

    2) Love the other recommendation of MOVE by Thousand Foot Krutch

    These cats make anything else good?


    Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked
    Thanks

    Add "HERO"to that list
    This! Hero is SICK. My go to song for a 1rm attempt everytime. The intro gets me so amped

  22. Great to see all the fellow Christian lifters on here
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  23. Just checked it out. I dig it!

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Hero is a great song, Savior is a good one as well.

    And comatose.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  24. This song kicks butt (note HARD.....cool/mellow unique sound)

    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  25. Third Day
    Love the guitar in this song. Sick

    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked
    Third Day
    Love the guitar in this song. Sick
    Totally new to me. So glad u posted that lol.

  27. Played it like 5 times in a row. Mini-addicition

    Quote Originally Posted by grandroid828 View Post
    Totally new to me. So glad u posted that lol.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Still HOOKED on this song and I HATE rap


    1) These guys make anything else GOOD?

    2) Love the other recommendation of MOVE by Thousand Foot Krutch

    These cats make anything else good?
    Lacrae has a bunch of good stuff and I don't like rap either!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  29. Another good one from T F K.


    There's not too many of their songs that I don't like.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  30. not to derail this thread but lets pray for our country and world..

    seems like inevitable tough times ahead.

  31. I love LeCrae!

  32. A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  33. A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  34. What an incredible story.




    Quote Originally Posted by supermanjow View Post
    I love LeCrae!
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  35. Here's another band I just came across.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  36. And another one of their songs.


    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  37. You guys are missing so many good ones.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  38. Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  39. Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  40. Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 73
    Last Post: 10-07-2014, 04:30 PM
  2. What Type Of Music Do You Listen To While Lifting?
    By TheMeatus101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-11-2011, 08:28 PM
  3. Good lifting music...
    By mathis50262 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-16-2008, 06:14 PM
  4. Best Lifting Music
    By vruge87 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-08-2008, 03:59 PM
  5. What Music Do You listen to while lifting?
    By MrSkullCrusher in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 06-15-2006, 01:27 PM
Log in
Log in