Christopher Reeve's Died.

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
wow man, thats realy sad......he was was a real fighter. i mean his determination to find cure for his stiuation was unbelivable.

bulkmuscle

Awards
blame bush and his limiting of stem cell research.

this is sad :(

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Very sad indeed. He had just won an award for his acting, was making progress, and even was off the ventilator for longer and longer periods of time. He fought with courage and determination to the end. He went out with dignity--never falling into self-pity, which would be so easy to do in his case. I find him inspirational, even in death, as my problems seem so trivial, and yet my responses so often inappropriate. A sad end to Superman, but let's hope his legacy lives on.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
really became an exceptional human being by absolutely stepping up to the great challenge of his life (one of the hardest things any individual or family can deal with I'd think) and undoubtedly succeeding as he used his tragedy to make himself a better person on a daily basis by championing his cause. here's to you Christopher Reeve and your monumental display of balls. we'd all be lucky to go through life with even half the courage.

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
:think: I was waiting for this... but, I'll keep my mouth shut and not politicize the death of a movie legend.
shame on the kerry Edwards campaign for leading people to believe that. I know Edwards is leading people to believe that if we put Kerry in powetr that they can walk again. How unethical to give handicapped people such a false hope. Dont want to hijack the thread. Reeves was an exceptional man and was a great example for everyone.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
"If we do the work that we can do in this country, the work that we will do when John Kerry is president, people like Christopher Reeve are going to get up out of that wheelchair and walk again," Edwards said on Monday.
LOL does he think kerry is jesus?????