motivational quotes/stories

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
i tried making a thread like this before, so hopefully this one turns out a little better. ima addicited to reading quotes and personal stories are great

lilarny

lilarny

Awards
““To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other.””

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
yeaa pics and videos are coool

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
"never be stastified, there is a little girl warming up with your max"

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
""To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other.""
Awesome quote man

tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking. --William B. Sprague

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The greatest gift life can give us is the ability to work hard for things worth working for.

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
any man under 200lbs is a women

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Motivational quotes/stories about what? Working out or life itself? I know the two can overlap quite extensively, but some can be a little exclusive to life (though the Will described in such passages may apply to the same Will one has towards that aspect of self-development and self-surpassing in the gym).

superchris

superchris

Awards
"Obsession is a word the lazy use to describe the Dedicated"

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Goals without hard work just become dreams!!

n87

Awards
  • Established
One can be way under 200lbs and still have much more LBM than an over 200lbs fat a$$...

Philshred

Philshred

Awards
Such as someone who is over 200 lbs can have more lean mass than someone under 200 that is a fat ass...

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
its just a quote, take it how you want... another one on the less serious side... you cheat on your girlfriend before you cheat a wirkout

tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
its just a quote, take it how you want... another one on the less serious side... you cheat on your girlfriend before you cheat a wirkout
*workout

tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
;0)

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
grammar police?

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
a mans life is measured by what he takes two at a time- steps or pills

Zalilu

Zalilu

Awards
You can never achieve great success without great exertion...

Zalilu

Zalilu

Awards
Failure will not overcome me so long as my will to succeed is stronger

Zalilu

Zalilu

Awards
We must train from the inside out. Using our strengths to attack and nullify any weaknesses. It's not about denying a weakness may exist but about denying its right to persist

Zalilu

Zalilu

Awards
There are only two options regarding commitment, You're either in or your out. There's no such thing as life in between

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Subbed

lilarny

lilarny

Awards
"Pain makes me grow. Growing is what I want. Therefore, for me pain is pleasure." — Arnold Schwarzenegger

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
I got a couple..

"Strength is happiness, strength is itself victory; In weakness and cowardice there is no happiness"

"Courage does not always roar. Sometimes, courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying I will try again tomorrow"

One day I was venting to one of my best friends and workout buddies, and this is what he had too say,

"for real, everybody thinks that life is all about work work work, then when u die, that **** dont matter, and you die a pissed off ****, just do what makes ya happy" - true words of wisdom Mark Libanan

tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
"Failures do what is tension relieving, while winners do what is goal achieving."
-Dennis Waitley

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Winners do what they fear

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
you miss 100% of the shots you dont take

tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
Try not to become a man of success but a man of value.
Albert Einstein

Reds91

Reds91

Awards
"The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible."
-Arthur C. Clarke

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wise men don't argue with fools, because people from a distance can't tell the difference

Reds91

Reds91

Awards
"Men's best successes come after their disappointments."
-Henry Ward Beecher

tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is.
~Vince Lombardi

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In!

Shut the F up and do it...

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.
One of my favs

Reds91

Reds91

Awards
“There's a difference between interest and commitment. When you're interested in doing something, you do it only when it's convenient. When you're committed to something, you accept no excuses; only results.”

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
great quotes everybody! keep them up!
at the end of the day, the only thing that matters is you

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"If you love something let it go, if it comes back, it didn't get the point"

superchris

superchris

Awards
This one has to be one my favorite quotes:
"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today." James Dean

Reds91

Reds91

Awards
“A man who wants something will find a way; a man who doesn’t will find an excuse.”
-Stephan Dolley Jr.