I Really Need Help.Hate Living With Stoners.

AmazingAJ

Awards
first off no offense to stoners,just i have a few real LOW LIFE stoners in my life.

Im about to go beat my brothers ass. i hate this ****. Him,his son and his girl "live" in the living room,and they smoke pot damn near all day.they also grow that **** too.i hate the smell of that ****. my biggest concern if this will have any effect on my bodybuilding or at all even,being in the same house? if it does i will go kill him right now.

yazan

yazan

Awards
Hmm I say kill him then use him instead of a barbell to bench :). I'm not sure if it's bad but im pretty sure smoke can't be good for your body. Personally I think u should kick them out. If the police get a tip and search hr house and find the pot growing in your house, u r screwed. At the very least u would be an accomplice to your bro and get into almost as much trouble as your bro.

Good luck man with your family and working out

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
its not going to hurt your bodybuilding in anyway.... not unless its a constant fog situation all day everyday and you never go outside..

****ty situation but its not going to affect your ability to get big.

Speedyboy3

Speedyboy3

Awards
Hmm I say kill him then use him instead of a barbell to bench :). I'm not sure if it's bad but im pretty sure smoke can't be good for your body. Personally I think u should kick them out. If the police get a tip and search hr house and find the pot growing in your house, u r screwed. At the very least u would be an accomplice to your bro and get into almost as much trouble as your bro.

Good luck man with your family and working out
I'd kick them out too. If that stuff is in your house, then you'll get arrested too and be charged. I bet if you try to tell them that its not yours your brother will say that it is.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doesn't matter if it is not yours. If it is in your house then you are responsible for it. In the eyes of the law it is yours.

yazan

yazan

Awards
Or just tell your bro to grow that stuff somewhere else, like in a park or some thing. And if the smoke bothers u, ask him to smoke outside or something. Thats what my dad used to tell my uncle when he used to smoke. My dad wouldn't let him smoke in the house because I had asthma so he smoked outside on the deck or driveway. Course it was a cig not pot...

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If there is a child in the house, and illegal drugs, and you know this and do not do anything (document EVERYTHING), it could spell really big trouble for yourself and your brother! Not worth the trouble, at all, kick them out or have a good serious talk with your brother. He would probably lose the child if the courts ever heard about it.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
Whats wrong with stoners, huh HUH?! no just joking. I feel the same way about cigarette smokers. Atleast weed has medical benefits that are well documented. You could tell them to use a vaporizer.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
no it won't affect your muscle growth other than the cardio effect of smoke on the lungs.

Thepaul7

Awards
Have a serious talk with him about all the concerns you have, (and you should have much more than just its effects on bodybuilding) and if he does not respect your wishes then get him out of your life. How old is his son?

awild1797

Awards
I wouldnt even bring it up to him man. Stonners know what they are doing and are just too high to care, about anything lol. I would move out if I were you man. Get as far away from that **** as you possibly can! Keep your head up bud!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Tell them you dont like it. If they dont stop, start doing things they dont like.. for example, just walk around your house nude all day; Play music you like that they dont like. Eat all their food. Hide their weed.. you get the point.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Tell them you dont like it. If they dont stop, start doing things they dont like.. for example, just walk around your house nude all day; Play music you like that they dont like. Eat all their food. Hide their weed.. you get the point.
:lol:

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
Or steal their weed and sell it to me.

niZmo

niZmo

Awards
my brother used to smoke up a lot, one day i got a hold of his stash, i sprinkled powdered chili pepper on it..he learned his lesson.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
definitly dont do this.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
Sry if this has been answered, im skipping thread.

Bu if they liv with u and are growing it, they better be splittin some of that profit. Idk what state, but u can get a lot for carded plants in ca. Id be pissed if some moochers were usin me and my property like that without sone sort of gain. Blood only runs so deep