Are you at work?

I

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
Just wondering how many people not ownly visit this site but who posts here while at work. I sure as heck do and of course Im behind again.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
95% of my reading and posting is done at work...This is the slow season for Marine engines and boats,plus I sit here all day, no wonder I once weighed 303lbs

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Most of my time spent here is while I'm at work. I'm kinda feeling guilty now, considerning all those people I've sworn to protect and serve. :D

One nice thing is, my M.O.P. (mobile observation platform) has a computer built in for various tasks. I'm able to go online and post while I'm killing some time.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Most of my time spent here is while I'm at work. I'm kinda feeling guilty now, considerning all those people I've sworn to protect and serve. :D

One nice thing is, my M.O.P. (mobile observation platform) has a computer built in for various tasks. I'm able to go online and post while I'm killing some time.

Cuffs but you are, protecting and serving us... :rofl:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
I'd say 90% of my reading and posting is done at work, especially nowadays being 46 days from being a civilian again. :)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The board is my job 24/7 so yes :D

L

littlemark

Awards
I'm at work right now. Who'd have thought cars still get built while I educate my self?

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
.... especially nowadays being 46 days from being a civilian again. :)
Off topic, but, congrats man....and thanks for serving.

Anyway....
I usually hit the boards during lunch or when I take breaks to eat. I eat 4 times while I'm at work, so
I guess that's a moderate amount of time.

N

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I do a lot of cruising the board at work. I spend a lot of time waiting for software to do it's job, so I post in between.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
****.. Im working 7 days a week, 14 - 16 hours a day... In the middle east. So I pretty much HAVE to from work.

Adams

G

gabriel

Awards
im a internet support phone jockey, so im on here a good bit as well.