"the mechanic" "the darkest hour" "battle los angeles"

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
so just picked up these three dvd's, all were okay, alittle disappointed with the mechanic , being a statham fan it was somewhat weak. the darkest hour was plain dumb and battle LA could have been better if they focused more so on the aliens and less with the filler crap

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jason Statham latest movies all suck. I couldn't actually sit through all of The Mechanic. I liked Crank and Transporter.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
yeah he's becoming a drag lately, a new movie every time i turn around that doesnt get any better....death race, war, and transporter are my favs...

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In the Name of the King!!!!! In all honesty, I liked The Mechanic. The Darkest Hour and Battle LA were both boring as can be. If you want a decent alien flick check out Skyline.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
In the Name of the King!!!!! In all honesty, I liked The Mechanic. The Darkest Hour and Battle LA were both boring as can be. If you want a decent alien flick check out Skyline.
I second that on skyline but I thought it was about the same level as battle la. I was expecting crappy B syfy movie and was actualy mildly entertaining B movie. I liked cowboys and aliens better then both alien flix but im a Harrison ford fan.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
im looking forward to "battleship"