need some help with WinMX
- 02-14-2003, 08:43 PM
- 02-14-2003, 08:47 PM
You have to go set Windows Media Player as your default media player I believe, same thing was going on with myself....
- 02-14-2003, 10:05 PM
WMP has to be associated with MP3 files. To do this open it up, and go to Tools, Options, Formats, check the box for "MP3 Format Sound" and click ok. Might have to reboot to take affect.Twitter: @pogue25
02-15-2003, 11:14 AM
- 5'7" 202 lbs.
- Join Date
- Oct 2002
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
na it did that to me a few times. easy solution is go to my documents > my music. or go to whatever folder all your music is stored at. right click on any of the songs> properties> opens with: hit the change button> and select Windows Media Player. After you've applied just reopen winmx.
02-15-2003, 07:10 PM
This solved my problems, thank you.Originally posted by pogue
WMP has to be associated with MP3 files. To do this open it up, and go to Tools, Options, Formats, check the box for "MP3 Format Sound" and click ok. Might have to reboot to take affect.
Similar Forum Threads
- By g4ud1n in forum AnabolicsReplies: 22Last Post: 08-24-2004, 10:23 AM
- By lifted in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-22-2004, 11:05 PM
- By good_guye28 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 0Last Post: 12-08-2003, 05:28 PM
- By Matthew D in forum General ChatReplies: 10Last Post: 04-04-2003, 10:23 AM
- By Matthew D in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 10-31-2002, 07:21 AM