can't eat cooked eggs, so I guess I just go without eggs?

IGoBig

Awards
Honestly, cooked eggs are disgusting. They taste like sewage, smell like sewage, and are cooked wrong about 90% of the time. I don't understand why people say eating raw eggs is that gross; you just down them 1 by 1, straight down the hatch, you aren't supposed to sit there and sip on them and taste them with your mouth. The only reason i won't eat raw eggs anymore is because of the Salmonella risk. So i guess that means I'm not eating any eggs, because quite honestly I would almost rather eat my own garbage than start the day off with bad breath and the aftertaste of sewage in my mouth.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't eat eggs in the morning with out gagging but I love some runny yolks before bed. I eat 4 over easy every night.

Philshred

Philshred

Awards
Try making them with tomatoes, cheese, pepper, ham... IMO do it so that you enjoy eating them. I don't see how you could dislike eating cooked eggs. I added some egg whites in my protein shake the other day and almost threw up! Now that's nasty.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Raw eggs do not have the same bioavailability as cook eggs.

lastchance

lastchance

Awards
Honestly, cooked eggs are disgusting. They taste like sewage, smell like sewage, and are cooked wrong about 90% of the time. I don't understand why people say eating raw eggs is that gross; you just down them 1 by 1, straight down the hatch, you aren't supposed to sit there and sip on them and taste them with your mouth. The only reason i won't eat raw eggs anymore is because of the Salmonella risk. So i guess that means I'm not eating any eggs, because quite honestly I would almost rather eat my own garbage than start the day off with bad breath and the aftertaste of sewage in my mouth.
No one ever does bodybuilding for the tasty food sometimes you just got to suck it up and eat. Though I know what you mean with the eggs. You ever try cooking them different? Possibly an omelet or making them with some mafukin delicious turkey bacon

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
The claims of food born illness from eggs is hype. It's not what's inside the egg that makes people sick its the shell itself being unclean and the insides coming in contact with it. wash your eggs before you crack them and you can eat them any way you like. Same goes with fruits and veggies. You have to wash them.

I see cooked eggs like tofu sorta, nasty until you flavor them correctly whether it be scrambled with veggies, omelet or over easy with bacon or sausage and mash it together and dip your toast in the yoke.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just eat egg whites.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is impossible for me to fathom someone not liking the taste of eggs. You do realize you can cook bacon and then stick the bacon in the egg making the yolk run onto the bacon which makes the bacon taste even more amazing than already right? :)

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jesus, I could eat eggs at every meal if I could afford the time of day to cook them as such. Honestly, even between them and steak, it's a tie ... and if it's not, let me tell you, the eggs aren't losing =p.

Anyways, you could go without eggs, but I would definitely make sure you're making up from the lack of nutrition you miss from not eating eggs. Definitely hit up an AA supplement if you go that route.

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
Jesus, I could eat eggs at every meal if I could afford the time of day to cook them as such. Honestly, even between them and steak, it's a tie ... and if it's not, let me tell you, the eggs aren't losing =p.

Anyways, you could go without eggs, but I would definitely make sure you're making up from the lack of nutrition you miss from not eating eggs. Definitely hit up an AA supplement if you go that route.
Couple days ago my grilled $70 worth of ribeyes that almost no one ate. I ate steak and eggs 3 times already today. It might be the best taste there ever was in all of everdom.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
I don't mind eggs when cooked right, which I can never seem to do myself. Eggs no matter who makes them, makes me gag while I'm eatting them. I have to eat them very slowly. Could I be sensitive to egg protein? And if I eat raw eggs I feel like I'm going to throw up.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Hardboiled is the way to go!!!

Fill a pot 3/4 full of cold water put in about 6-8 eggs, put heat on high and let the eggs come to a boil. Let boil for 1 min then turn off heat, cover the pot and leave on the burner for 10-15 mins. Then run cold water over the eggs till they are cold enough to handle then peel eat and enjoy!

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
slap some seasoning on em. since i was kid my mom always put some vegeta when cookin em and i cant eat eggs without it at all. if i go out for breakfast with friends, i always tell em to season with vegeta