inspirational/ motivating quotes

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
what are the quotes that keep you going in a hard workput or a tough day. mine is pain is temporary, glory is forever

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
bump

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
“I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.”

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
"light weight, light weight" Before I take the weight off the stand or pick it up. It works

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
is that a micheal jordan quote bud

TheChosen1

TheChosen1

Awards
Aim for excellence, not excuses. Results, not reasons.

toolband

toolband

Awards
"The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds."Henry Rollins

toolband

toolband

Awards
"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

"Fall down seven times, get up eight."
-Chineese Proverb

"Strength is the product of struggle"
-unknown

"Be patient and tough; someday this pain will be useful to you"
-Ovid

"Mind over matter: If you don't mind, it don't matter."
-unknown

"Obsessed is just a word the lazy and weak use to describe the dedicated and strong."
-unknown

"Great souls have wills; feeble ones have only wishes."
-Chineese proverb

toolband

toolband

Awards

"The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer."

"Nothing tastes as good as ripped feels."

"A great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
- Walter Gagehot

"you deserve what you settle for"

"You are what your deep, driving desire is.
As your desire is, so is your will.
As your will is, so is your deed.
As your deed is, so is your destiny"
-Brihadaranyaka Upanishad IV.4.5

"The wise man does at once what the fool does finally."

"He who makes himself a beast rids himself of the pain being a man"

toolband

toolband

Awards
"Fear is your best friend or your worst enemy. It's like fire. If you can control it, it can cook for you; it can heat your house. If you can't control it, it will burn everything around you and destroy you."

"All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not."
-Tyler Durden, fight club

"Somewhere a True Believer is training to kill you. He is training with minimal food or water, in austere conditions, training day and night. The only thing clean on him is his weapon and he made his web gear. He doesn't worry about what workout to do - his ruck weighs what it weighs, his runs end when the enemy stops chasing him. This True Believer is not concerned about 'how hard it is;' he knows either he wins or dies. He doesn't go home at 1700, he is home.
He knows only The Cause. Still want to quit?"

toolband

toolband

Awards
A champion is someone who gets up when he can't.
Jack Dempsey

Dictionary is the only place that success comes before work. Hard work is the price we must pay for success. I think you can accomplish anything if you're willing to pay the price.
Vince Lombardi

Fatigue makes cowards of us all.
Vince Lombardi

I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.
Vince Lombardi

toolband

toolband

Awards
those are some of my favorites

toolband

toolband

Awards
"You are born small and weak, you die small and weak...what you do in between is up to you..."

-unknown

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
If at first you don't succeed... then skydiving is not for you!

Trample the weak! Hurdle the Dead.

If you run... you only die tired.
-USMC sniper quote

Not motivational but still awesome-

Guns don't kill people... bullets do. Guns just help bullets go really really fast.

AsianStella

AsianStella

Awards
Why are you going to choose failure when success is an option? -Jillian Michaels

D

Dark_Ansem

Awards
Do, or do not. There is no try.
Master Yoda.