why do women do this?

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
i was finishing legs yesterday and doin sldl. this chick comes along and starts doin leg presses and as i was comin up i got an eyefull...she had nuthin on underneath her shorts...and to make it worse her hubby was in there with her. aaaahhhhh!!??

btw i couldnt finish my set....

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
You didn't mention if the eyefull was a good eyefull or a bad eyefull :D

If it was a good eyefull, don't question bro, just roll with it. ;)

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
You didn't mention if the eyefull was a good eyefull or a bad eyefull :D

If it was a good eyefull, don't question bro, just roll with it. ;)
sorry....when i think about it im still like duuuh...but definitely a good eyeful...i jus kept thinkin...man, now thats a beautiful sight. i'm jus glad i was on the platform and had the safety pins in place in case i let go of the bar because of lack of concentration...heh :D then i coulda posted in the embarrassing stuff in the gym thread..

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Was it a hairy eyeful? or more of a trimmed or bald eyeful? LOL!!

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Man you guys beat around the bush too much... HAHAHAHHAA.. Talk to ya..

DarCSA

Awards
Tag and release that girl next time the hubby isn't looking. Tell your 3rd leg wants to grow by helping it with some SLDL. :D

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Man you guys beat around the bush too much... HAHAHAHHAA.. Talk to ya..
hehe...so true. but msc, dont question the wonders of life man...just go with the flow, and everything gonna be pussssssy...i mean, aigggggght!. Sage

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
She have a bald clam or a hitler moustache, or was she straight up Amazon?

wardog

Awards
  • Established
How you can look around while doing squats or deads is beyond me. I am tall and always worried about My back..I am usually so focused on my form for either movement, a squad of naked cheerleaders could walk by and I wouldnt notice

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
How you can look around while doing squats or deads is beyond me. I am tall and always worried about My back..I am usually so focused on my form for either movement, a squad of naked cheerleaders could walk by and I wouldnt notice
I wasnt lookin around..the way the equipment is arranged...the platform i was doin sldl faces the mirror and i watching myself trying to keep good form...the leg press was placed so that her reflection was in the same mirror. squats, regular deads, and most any other exercise i would never have noticed during the exercise...

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
..I am usually so focused on my form for either movement, a squad of naked cheerleaders could walk by and I wouldnt notice

Something only a Fina user could say...
:D

wardog

Awards
  • Established
Awww..picking on us fina users again..lol. Actually post fina cycle is usually worse..lol. Just give me some norephridrine, and every lady in the gym could be naked and I wouldnt notice.