role model

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
who's your role model. (sports figure, actor/actress, novelist, musician, family member....) and second question (which can relate with the first), if you could be someone else for one day or forever, whom?

ChaseRoy

Awards
flex wheeler! he carries himself in a dignified manner, and is honest to himself. He follows what he believes in even though he is knocked for doing so.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
i probably should have listed mine. (sorry, got couple...no one that really stands out)

jordan (sports) everyone, whether a celeb or your average person has their flaw. and jordan got his (gambling etc) but damn, he along with ali, ruth, jackie robinson, jack nicklaus, wilt chamberlin.... can say they revolutionized their respective games. and he just got that suave thing going

lionel richie (music) he just a stud lyrically and vocally. but he pretty ugly.

BigBenn

Awards
Ted Nugent is my Idol.

As a bodybuilder I admire Lee Priest but would rather have Cormier's body.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
might catch some flack but who cares to me he was and always will be the man ..challenged me both mentally and physically in the gym..mike mentzer

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
id have to say my model is lee priest. his whole attitude about bodybuilding and life rocks. his physique is hella good and i like how he ventures out and tries new things like nascar racing.

shady

Awards
my idol would have to be Billy Glidden . he knows his **** when it comes to fords . and the person i would be for a day is who ever is screwing B. Spears that day .:D

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Physique wise, Captain America....

everything else-wise, my dad.....hes gone through a lot of **** and always come out on top...

And I'll go w/shady on the Britney Spears thing.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Blazer88

What do you mean too young:confused: She's legal, ain't she ;)

HELL, MUTHA-FUCKIN, YEAH SHE'S LEGAL!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

LG. :cool:

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

Awards
  • Established
oh yeah baby twice the fun!

olsentwins.syndk8.net

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
oh yeah baby twice the fun!

olsentwins.syndk8.net
noooo.....you just like one of my boyz. he got this thing about the olsen things man. i aint even gonna click on the link you wrote down (ha).
brittany i dig more now then ever (cuz i never really liked her before uknow). christina aguliera or however you speel that schank's name. why she beyond whore now? im sorry, i respect and give respect to the female gender but damn....

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
ha...i looked. they booty man and ill give you my 4 reasons why
(1) im a breast man and i dont care they still youngin's....
(2) looks like they try to hard to look good (aint workin)
(3) the only person that looked good in full house was uncle jesse (ya man, ill admit it if a dude is good looking....he had good hair man) even comet looked better than the twins
(4) you already know they the biggest snobs, in their teens, loaded, tv shows, magazines, clothing line....they snobs

Blazer88

Awards
ha...i looked. they booty man and ill give you my 4 reasons why
(1) im a breast man and i dont care they still youngin's....
(2) looks like they try to hard to look good (aint workin)
(3) the only person that looked good in full house was uncle jesse (ya man, ill admit it if a dude is good looking....he had good hair man) even comet looked better than the twins
(4) you already know they the biggest snobs, in their teens, loaded, tv shows, magazines, clothing line....they snobs
LOL, I don't know what's worse, you know the whole cast of full house, or you find Jesse attractive. Funny ****. What about that aunt Becky chick, not bad for her age :cool:

DarCSA

Awards
Mine would have to be anyone I have been taught by. If a teacher is able to make you learn then they are my hero. If a teacher is able to make you think outside of the box and learn things you never thought you were capable of then I am one happy camper.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Mine is my grandfather. He was a lawyer, a farmer, close to a doctor (almost finished med school) a sailor in the Navy, became the district attorney in the county, a banker, etc. And still he's very humble. Good man, couldn't say enough about him if I tried.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
I have several people that I admire greatly, Jesus, my Father, Steve Savelich, Don Morton, and if I could be anyone for a day, ?????????? Good question.

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
[Blionel richie (music) he just a stud lyrically and vocally. but he pretty ugly. [/B]
I know this is old, don't know how I missed it. Sage, bro, didn't Lionel get beat by his wife?:shoot:

Inzah Dude

Awards
My role model would have to be....Richard Simmons.

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Look at this picture, both of the guys in the back are looking at their asses and their middle aged, how old are the olsen twins now?

http://olsentwins.syndk8.net/pics/?pic=aug21.jpg

Haha sage your right about jessie he was the only good looking one on the whole show(no im not gay for you cheap shot artist)

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
i'd have to say my mom....single parent...always consistent. i think probably the kindest person i ever knew. she sacrificed alot.