Flex vs. Nuteboy
- 09-27-2004, 01:29 PM
- 09-27-2004, 05:14 PM
- 09-27-2004, 05:15 PM
09-27-2004, 05:25 PM
Damn brother you're looking thick.
09-28-2004, 03:40 AM
No **** man you're large! though I hope those pink drawers were your wife's because all yours were dirty
09-28-2004, 05:53 PM
Nuteboy, don't want to seem harsh, but you shouldn't compare yourself to Flex Wheeler.
09-28-2004, 07:25 PM
Bigbad per my post I'm not comparing. It was a joke. However I don't look bad for my first NPC state show.
One thing I won't try to match with Flex is all the drugs he used which caused his medical condition. Sorry but it ain't that serious.
09-28-2004, 08:05 PM
Looking good my man. No one really knows for sure if it's the drugs that caused the condition. One thing is it sure didn't help his situation.
Oh I see you from the Chi. I'm from G.I.
09-28-2004, 08:42 PM
You look freggin' great. I wouldn't try to match Flex on the drugs either LOL. I would love to be as big as Ronnie (minus the gut), but theres no way I'd put my life in jeopardy like that either.
Can't wait till I'm as ripped and huge as you
09-28-2004, 08:51 PM
Not bad at all bro you look great. Obviously Flex took a ****load of drugs but that's not the reason he got to be one of best bbr's ever. If that was why anybody could be a pro. The truth of the matter is God gave him some of the best genetics ever given.Originally Posted by Nuteboy
09-28-2004, 10:13 PM
Apparently a brain wasn't part of the package.
Similar Forum Threads
- By deadliftz in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 11-06-2013, 03:14 PM
- By qwerty33 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 10-23-2009, 06:30 AM
- By islandmagic in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-28-2009, 06:46 AM
- By pizzathehut in forum SupplementsReplies: 29Last Post: 08-26-2008, 09:06 AM
- By MassMachine in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-30-2002, 04:13 PM