Flex vs. Nuteboy

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No **** man you're large! though I hope those pink drawers were your wife's because all yours were dirty :)

BigBadBootyDady

Awards
Nuteboy, don't want to seem harsh, but you shouldn't compare yourself to Flex Wheeler.

Nuteboy

Awards
Bigbad per my post I'm not comparing. It was a joke. However I don't look bad for my first NPC state show.

One thing I won't try to match with Flex is all the drugs he used which caused his medical condition. Sorry but it ain't that serious.

BigChuckles

Awards
Looking good my man. No one really knows for sure if it's the drugs that caused the condition. One thing is it sure didn't help his situation. :thumbsup:

Oh I see you from the Chi. I'm from G.I.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
You look freggin' great. I wouldn't try to match Flex on the drugs either ;) LOL. I would love to be as big as Ronnie (minus the gut), but theres no way I'd put my life in jeopardy like that either.

Can't wait till I'm as ripped and huge as you :D

BigBadBootyDady

Awards
Bigbad per my post I'm not comparing. It was a joke. However I don't look bad for my first NPC state show.

One thing I won't try to match with Flex is all the drugs he used which caused his medical condition. Sorry but it ain't that serious.
Not bad at all bro you look great. Obviously Flex took a shitload of drugs but that's not the reason he got to be one of best bbr's ever. If that was why anybody could be a pro. The truth of the matter is God gave him some of the best genetics ever given.