Ronnie Coleman Videos

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
i dont know in what language the site is it, but check any of the links under The Unbelivable" videóból pár részlet
there will be a small clip of ronies workout

enjoy.

BigBadBootyDady

Awards
Thanks bro, good link. They also got some good Trish Status pics on there. :thumbsup:

size

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. The lunges outside made me laugh. The tbar rows made me think :blink:

bulkmuscle

Awards
you should see "the cost of redemption"

800lb squats

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've seen both. Ridiculous. The 800 pound squat, 700+ deadlifts, 12-plate T-bars, 2200+ Leg Press. The man is not human! As many have said, he could be a powelifter. That's why he has density and size over so many others...he works his ass off.

BigChuckles

Awards
I believe he was a powerlifter before he turned to bodybuilding.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
He's a genetic freak. 1 in a million. As someone else said, if there was a way to measure myostatin, you'd probably find he has very little. Even in the presence of drugs, most people just do not keep growing like that. Crazy. I hope he stays healthy through all of this. His videos are very inspirational!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Indeed he was, which is why IMO he is the top pro bodybuilder.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you see him doing front squats with 495! like it was nothing.:run:

BigChuckles

Awards
I think Johnnie Jackson (not sure if that's the name ) can put up big numbers like him, maybe more (at least on the three PL lifts). He's just not on Ronnie's level when it comes to bodybuilding though.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
If you see pics of Ronnie as a kid, before working out seriously, it's insane. On the video I have, they show his mom and SHE'S even got freaky arms for an older woman who doesn't train. He's a true freak. I'd give my left nut for half of his genetic potential.

bulkmuscle

Awards
whats up with him always shaking his head in the gym?

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I always thought it was a reaction to stims or something...you get a nervous twitch like that from stims. In the first video, he's cutting for contest, and I just thought he was probably on Clen and other things.

Either that, or the sweat dripping of his forehead gets in his eyes, and as a football player, you just shake your head (since you have a helmet on), and the habit sticks.

willd

Awards
It seems like he's shaking the sweat off his face/nose.

BigChuckles

Awards
Him shaking his head kind of reminds me of the huge bison that do that in the wild.:)

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Just finished seeing the Cost of Redemption and it is unfreaking believable! Very inspirational!

gabriel

Awards
holy crap man.. wicked vids but his legs in teh walking lunges his legs are too big :) almost like he had to swing his legs around one another :D

Nuteboy

Awards
HELL YEAH

Met Ronnie in person. He was weighing around 315lbs. Very cool guy. You should have seen the hottie he was with. Total hot.

I've met Jay and Ronnie. Jay is a FREAK too. But what I like about Ronnie is during the offseason he stays LEAN. I mean the guy looks like 8wks out from a show and he's on the offseason.

I remember seeing Jay and Art Atwood when I did the ILL. Jay was so big he made Art look like a 12 year old. And I'm not kidding. That boy is FREAKY big.

Oh and for people who think Ronnie don't have big calves. Let me be the first to tell you in person you REALLY see how big RONNIE is. This man is THICK from every angle. I remember he came into our gym. Walked up to me. Looked down at my tattoo and asked "where's the rest room."

Then when we walked away I got a good look at his legs and calves as he walked up the stairs. DAMN is all I can say. I've never knew a HUMAN can get that big. The only thing that resembles Ronnie and Jay are Gorillas.

Attachments

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn dude! Awesome. I've never met a pro BBer...always wanted to just for sens of perspective, to understand just how much bigger they are than the rest.

So Jay is huge in person, too, huh? He's a couple inches shorter than Ronnie, yes? Boy, the GH has done a number on him...looking more like cromagnum man everyday!

His poses always look odd to me...like he doesn't have the same grace and sweeping lines as Ronnie. My view is the only way he'll win Olympia is if Ronnie retires.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
. My view is the only way he'll win Olympia is if Ronnie retires.
Definately, but you have to worry about those IFBB judges. They seem to be notorious for screwing people.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There's also that "Rags to Riches" appeal with Coleman...like the underdog worked his ass off and made it. He still works out at his old gym, too. I was really impressed with the guy when I watched the first video and got a peek into his life.

Nuteboy

Awards
Yeah in person these guys make your jaw drop. Jay is very big and his calves and legs and shoulders are insane.

If you never met a PRO bodybuilder in person, wait to you see one. I also met Art Atwood, right after he came off stage where he guess posed.

Chest was so big and thick it just freak you OUT. Trust me. Pro bodybuilders could not walk down a normal street. People would be crashing their cars, little kids would be bumping into objects and women would be sexual turned on. ALL FROM JUST LOOKING.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Did you meet him Ronnie here in Chicago? I'm here too--what gym?

Nuteboy

Awards
Yeah I met him here in Chicago. He showed up a Quads gym.

kelsey

Awards
  • Established
I walked into the 1997 mr "O" klahoma.
I had never seen a Pro and there sits this giant I mean "GIANT" of a man.His shoulders looked 5 feet wide!
my jaw was hangin.

sitting at this table, he was 355 and pretty lean at the time...Greg Kovacs.

I thought to myself " you mean to tell me there are guys out there that big!!!!!"

little did i know that he was it, biggest of the big.

I'LL never forget his measurements, 68in chest, 27 inch arms, 38in quads, 24in calves.

i mean A BIG MONSTER.

i couldnt get my eyebrows down for a week.

BigBadBootyDady

Awards
Yeah in person these guys make your jaw drop. Jay is very big and his calves and legs and shoulders are insane.

If you never met a PRO bodybuilder in person, wait to you see one. I also met Art Atwood, right after he came off stage where he guess posed.

Chest was so big and thick it just freak you OUT. Trust me. Pro bodybuilders could not walk down a normal street. People would be crashing their cars, little kids would be bumping into objects and women would be sexual turned on. ALL FROM JUST LOOKING.
It's true, I went to the Night of Champions and met Art, it was like he had a kitchen table around his neck!

ironwill

ironwill

Awards
Ok, has been a while since I've been here, lol...

Now, would like to get some feedback on Ronnies' videos:

Unbelievable

Cost of Redemption

Relentless

Any other good ones out there that I haven't listed or are all his videos just good??

later

Scott