redi to killl

westhockey32

westhockey32

Awards
I was so pumped to go to the gym today and work kept pushing my workout time back further and further. I was so pumped all day to get out and work on my chest! Finally I get there and start my warmup, start my incline everything is all good. I get to my last set on incline and I had to speed up my reps because it was getting a little heavy. So I finish and wait a few minutes and go to flat bench, I get my first set done fine. I start my second set and had to rack it early, my third set even worse! Worst work out of my f**kin LIFE! I did so flies and took off! I literally hit the wall, I cannot believe it, I have taken Dumps that looked better then that performance I just did. wow, I not sure if I can life with what just happened. I hate the world right now. F.U.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
it is just one workout, relax. I had to take a whole week off due to slipping in the shower and twisting up my back. You'll live...

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I'm confused what happened? Fatigue?

westhockey32

westhockey32

Awards
total fatigue. I hit a wall so hard I bruised my face

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Is this once, or every workout?

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
It happens to us all bro. Could be many different factors. Not enough sleep, not getting enough calories, your body telling you to chill and take a lil break.