redi to killl

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Answers

redi to killl

I was so pumped to go to the gym today and work kept pushing my workout time back further and further. I was so pumped all day to get out and work on my chest! Finally I get there and start my warmup, start my incline everything is all good. I get to my last set on incline and I had to speed up my reps because it was getting a little heavy. So I finish and wait a few minutes and go to flat bench, I get my first set done fine. I start my second set and had to rack it early, my third set even worse! Worst work out of my f**kin LIFE! I did so flies and took off! I literally hit the wall, I cannot believe it, I have taken Dumps that looked better then that performance I just did. wow, I not sure if I can life with what just happened. I hate the world right now. F.U.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Answers

it is just one workout, relax. I had to take a whole week off due to slipping in the shower and twisting up my back. You'll live...
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Answers

I'm confused what happened? Fatigue?
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Answers

total fatigue. I hit a wall so hard I bruised my face
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Is this once, or every workout?
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Answers

It happens to us all bro. Could be many different factors. Not enough sleep, not getting enough calories, your body telling you to chill and take a lil break.
  •