Torn meniscus(knee surgery)
- 09-24-2004, 04:50 PM
- 09-24-2004, 05:27 PM
09-24-2004, 06:59 PM
3 on my left knee; 1 on the right.
It all depends how bad his knees are. Because I have orthoritis in both knees, combined with my weight and years of powerlifting, I was told to expect knee problems forever and operation every 10 years, depending on my weight over the years. Needless to say, squats and powerlifting are out of my workouts now.
TheChosen12012 A.P.F California State Champion& 2 Class Record Holder (Deadlifts)
09-24-2004, 07:27 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By itzgambino in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 06-15-2009, 03:02 PM
- By CEDeoudes59 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2009, 11:17 AM
- By evanpiercey in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 03-25-2009, 09:59 PM
- By CryingEmo in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 4Last Post: 01-15-2009, 08:28 PM
- By institutional in forum General ChatReplies: 31Last Post: 09-04-2003, 01:00 PM