Torn meniscus(knee surgery)
- 09-24-2004, 04:50 PM
- 09-24-2004, 05:27 PM
Right leg, lateral...two times same injuryWe live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.
Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.
I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.
- 09-24-2004, 06:59 PM
3 on my left knee; 1 on the right.
It all depends how bad his knees are. Because I have orthoritis in both knees, combined with my weight and years of powerlifting, I was told to expect knee problems forever and operation every 10 years, depending on my weight over the years. Needless to say, squats and powerlifting are out of my workouts now.TheChosen12012 A.P.F California State Champion& 2 Class Record Holder (Deadlifts)
09-24-2004, 07:27 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By itzgambino in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 06-15-2009, 03:02 PM
- By CEDeoudes59 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2009, 11:17 AM
- By evanpiercey in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 03-25-2009, 09:59 PM
- By CryingEmo in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 4Last Post: 01-15-2009, 08:28 PM
- By institutional in forum General ChatReplies: 31Last Post: 09-04-2003, 01:00 PM