Torn meniscus(knee surgery)
- 09-24-2004, 04:50 PM
- 09-24-2004, 05:27 PM
Right leg, lateral...two times same injuryHumility is not thinking less of yourself, but thinking of yourself less.
- 09-24-2004, 06:59 PM
- 5'11" 215 lbs.
- Join Date
- Mar 2003
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
3 on my left knee; 1 on the right.
It all depends how bad his knees are. Because I have orthoritis in both knees, combined with my weight and years of powerlifting, I was told to expect knee problems forever and operation every 10 years, depending on my weight over the years. Needless to say, squats and powerlifting are out of my workouts now.TheChosen12012 A.P.F California State Champion& 2 Class Record Holder (Deadlifts)
09-24-2004, 07:27 PM
I have a partially torn meniscus and have had it for years. I opted not to have it repaired.
Similar Forum Threads
- By itzgambino in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 3Last Post: 06-15-2009, 03:02 PM
- By CEDeoudes59 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2009, 11:17 AM
- By evanpiercey in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 03-25-2009, 09:59 PM
- By CryingEmo in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 4Last Post: 01-15-2009, 08:28 PM
- By institutional in forum General ChatReplies: 31Last Post: 09-04-2003, 01:00 PM