Dont have a picture of a gun!

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
I'm not from the US so I don't get this whole 'constitutional right to bear arms' thing but:

- There were shots fired into a crowd leaving this club on the 29th Jan
- There is an unsolved murder 'just blocks' away from this club on the 22nd Feb

After these incidents it just seems like common sense not to have any advertising involving guns. Why would you use a gun as a prop in a club event flier anyway? Why not just show a couple of half-naked (no nipples visible please, this is the US) models/dancers? I'm sure this would attract more men to the club.

thehulk2203

thehulk2203

Awards
demolition off topic but your sig is badass

demolition

demolition

Awards
I'm not from the US so I don't get this whole 'constitutional right to bear arms' thing but:

- There were shots fired into a crowd leaving this club on the 29th Jan
- There is an unsolved murder 'just blocks' away from this club on the 22nd Feb

After these incidents it just seems like common sense not to have any advertising involving guns. Why would you use a gun as a prop in a club event flier anyway? Why not just show a couple of half-naked (no nipples visible please, this is the US) models/dancers? I'm sure this would attract more men to the club.
Its not that it was a gun the fact is they can put just about anything on their flyer they want legally, so for the libs to get freaked out and cause trouble because there was a picture of a gun is dumb, but its ok to see shootings on t.v and sh!t.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There's a gun in that flyer? All I see is dat azz... :D

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
O god no, him and clinton are real winners on gun control. im a concealed carry license holder and they sure don't make that easy.
It sucks man. I can't get a concealed in NY. They make it so damn hard probably because I'm 22 but still

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
It's legal but they have Been jerking me off lately with it. I think it's cuz I'm younger and I live in the city of buffalo

demolition

demolition

Awards
It's legal but they have Been jerking me off lately with it. I think it's cuz I'm younger and I live in the city of buffalo
I hear that in Cali you basically have to know the governor to get one, Keep trying man dont let up.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It might have been in bad taste, but when has that stopped people before?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you saying carry without a permit?
I was saying the flier. I live in GA. Havent attempted to get a carry permit or anything, but I am pretty sure I dont have to jump through as many hoops.

demolition

demolition

Awards
Yea i personal wouldn't have printed the flyer but non the less they didn't do anything wrong, there is a lot of states that you can carry without a permit and then states where they practicly give them out but in the high crime states/areas its nearly impossible or its illegal to carry. Doesn't make sense to me.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea i personal wouldn't have printed the flyer but non the less they didn't do anything wrong, there is a lot of states that you can carry without a permit and then states where they practicly give them out but in the high crime states/areas its nearly impossible or its illegal to carry. Doesn't make sense to me.
Just a weird flyer for a club to begin with anyway.

Ya because the people who are planning to do bad things arent going to get a permit haha.

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
It not bad taste. Your buying them on the black market. I myself am not willing to take that risk